Chapter Special: Happy Merry Christmas!

On the day snow landed on Dalton's face, his eyes bursted open. All he saw was snow at the roof of his room. He looked around and noticed Lea was not present. "Lea? Binky?" (Binky is just a nickname Dalton and Lea agreed to call each other)

He stood up and realised he was rather freezing. When he walked out of the bed, he stepped on something soft yet cold and wet. "What? Why is there snow all around?" He wondered and started to walk towards the hallway out of his room. What's more bazaar was that the whole place was filled with snow. Something was off, Dalton could tell.

When he walked across the hallway, it was totally silent. He started to become a little cautious with his surroundings. Although this is his home, everything seems off. Even if it is Christmas Day, it seemed really off. At least there would be people to celebrate, right??

Dalton reached for his saber, but when he felt the hilt, something was even off

Dalton reached for his saber, but when he felt the hilt, something was even off. He pulled out his saber and inspected it. It was not his lightsaber, it was his toy lightsaber, the one gifted by his parents. The Vader extendable lightsaber.

Tears filled his eyes with the nostalgic memories

Tears filled his eyes with the nostalgic memories. He flicked his lightsaber with a sideways as the red plastic rod extended. However, reality hits him again when he looked back on his current situation. He decided to go sneaky mode when he leapt from area to area.

He went to different parts of the house and found nothing. Until, he saw a note at the pool table in the living room. It stated, "Look Behind". Dalton hold his lightsaber with a sturdy grip and leapt behind. But there was nothing.
At all.
"SURPRISE!!!" This words alone made Dalton spun and slamm the lightsaber behind him. His breathe got released when he realised it was just Ken and Lea. "DAMN BRO! CHILL!" Ken exclaimed when the lightsaber nearly hit Ken's neck.

Dalton smiled and hugged Lea. "You scared me, not gonna lie" "Merry Christmas Binky and Ken!" Dalton snapped his fingers as a Christmas tree with a box of accessories and two gifts appeared with name tags on them. " I think the best thing we can start with is decorating the tree." Ken smiled and Lea exclaimed, "Let's do it!!"

For an hour straight, the three of them were building random Lego Christmas accessories and hanging them on the tree. The three kids, who all have lost their parents, to killers, to accidents and a parents who did not want their kid. The joy they all share could not amount to other ordinary friends and family. Although they chose to spend an hour doing it, they wasted a total of thirty minutes getting side tracked throwing legos, slapping each other with pillow and just talking. An experience for decorating a Christmas tree is always a unique experience for different years, different people and families. This was their own special Christmas Day.