[1] CASE: Robbery

[Akk's POV]

I was just filling out the paperwork of all the complaints and reports as the last person in the room. As the chief, I work much longer than my colleagues in my team and get barely enough sleep. Without the sound of ticking clock, I would fall asleep definitely.

It was almost midnight and I still wasn't done with my work but suddenly the telephone on my desk started ringing.

"The Chief of the Police Department in Bangkok, how can I help you?"

"PLEASE! HELP ME! I WAS JUST PACKING MY THINGS WHEN MY SHIFT AT MY WORK ENDED AND ONE MAN BROKE INTO THE STORE AND STOLE ALL OF THE MONEY I'VE GOT FROM TODAY'S SALES!" I had a slight headache from her voice. However, my work is more important.

"I'll be there in a while! Just give me the location!" I waited for the information and then rushed to the car after locking the office. I rather turned on the beacon so I could drive faster to the place I was called.

I didn't see anyone suspicious on my way there but the old lady was already waving at me from afar. I found an empty space in the parking lot and ran towards her.

"THE MAN RAN AWAY TO THIS DARK ALLEY! PLEASE BE CAREFUL! I DIDN'T NOTICE IF HE HAD A WEAPON IN HIS HAND!" I nodded and ran very fast to the alley where the lady pointed at. I knew he wasn't so far away from me as I heard sharp jumps to the ground.

"HEY!! WAIT UP!! THIS IS THE POLICE!!" I shouted but he kept running away so I had no other choice than to warn him by shooting into the air with my entrusted gun. He must have stopped as I didn't hear any more voices but I didn't slow down so he wouldn't have enough time to hide.

With my flashlight I was looking around the containers with a lot of trash laying on the ground and saw someone in a dark hoodie smoking a cigarette while his other hand was in his pocket. I didn't want to accuse him immediately of being the thief so I began to ask him questions.

"Sir, haven't you seen anyone suspicious running away right now?" He was quiet and kept smoking. I approached him and he stepped on the butt from the cigarette.

"No, I haven't. Mind your own business, Officer." The way he talked... he wanted to chase me away. I looked closely at his clothes, under the hoodie, he didn't have any T-shirt, just a bare collarbone with dripping sweat. If he was just smoking around, he wouldn't be sweating so much. I was certain about him being the thief and aimed my gun at him.

"You must be the thief! Give me back what you stole!" He grinned and with a fast move he kicked my waist which caused me to let go of the gun. He stepped on it before I could snatch it back.

"Are all of the policemen so incompetent? Wait... you are the chief! That's even more pathetic. I'll-." While he was distracted by insulting me, I kicked his feet to make him fall down and climbed on top of him. He was taking deep breaths and I was already taking out my handcuffs but...

"You are more naughty than I thought. Do you want it here and now? I'm very good." He blew a kiss at me and touched my thigh with his hand.

"This is a sexual harassment of the public official, do you want a worse punishment?"

"So punishment... if it'll be from someone as hot as you, I don't even mind." He was so getting on my nerves but I couldn't let it show! I can't show him that I can't keep my cool!

"Shut up, you'll get a nice cell in the prison and now you are going with me!"

"Hmm... I don't think it's possible if you are not talking about your house, your bed..." He kept touching me but I couldn't let him distract me even though... even though he was really hot... no, I had to shake it off.