[4] CASE: Arson

[Akk's POV]

I did the most irresponsible thing in my life and led the thief who was giving me headaches to my condo. I had a lot of valuable things there and if Ayan sold all of it, I'm sure he'd have money for the surgery already but I hope his conscience didn't leave him.

When I opened the front door, he immediately rushed inside to look at all of my things.

"Your place is so big! Are these golden awards yours?! Damn, it looks so pretty here! I haven't seen such a luxurious home in my life!" I smiled when I saw him being so enthusiastic over things I considered normal.

"You had to take your dirty clothes so I'll give you spare ones and then I'll leave to my work. Today I just want a dinner from you."

"And... do you have a cookbook? I've been an amateur..."

"You can use my iPad and find a recipe on it. You can make something simple today, just to fill my stomach. Everything you need is in the fridge."

I looked for my iPad which was left in the charger and brought it to him. I didn't even know why I trusted him with my expensive things but I... wanted to show him a luxury life he couldn't have.

"Here, in this app there are many recipes so you can choose the most simple. I'm okay with a porridge."

"Nah, I'll try to make something better. When I learn it, I could make a great food for my family as well." He's so selfless and yet... he's a criminal.

I left him with my iPad and walked the stairs to my bedroom. I had a lot of clothes I didn't wear anymore and found great cotton shorts and a grey hoodie and sign You are under a rest! on it. I also found a new pair of boxers I've never woren and socks. Also one of my Adidas slippers.

He should shower too so I found a towel for him but before that I needed to take a shower myself. I still felt sleepy but thanks to Ayan, I felt better than usually.

The cold water was running down my body and it was refreshing to wash my hair as well. Then I applied shower gel on all of my parts including my genitals and while I was massaging my penis, I couldn't help but to think of the thief who turned me on. Remembering him in his boxers and imagining his perfect legs again with his attractive tattoo stiffened my dick. I kept sliding my hand up and down while thinking of his handsome face and deep voice which was giving me shivers. I knew I shouldn't think of the man I wanted to arrest like this but the uncontrollable attraction I felt towards him was stronger than my policies.

"Akk... I knew you were the one..." This flashback of his words caused me coming almost immediately! I looked at my hand covered with my sperm and could not believe I just jerked off over him!

I'm the Chief! The honored cop! Thinking of my enemy like this was unforgivable! If Khan and Wat knew, they'd be so disappointed in me... they'd be because I already fired one of my men when he had a sexual relationship with a girl who was deceiving old people for money and his personal feelings got in the way... I already put myself in the same position as I allowed him to live in my condo and got aroused by him.

I quickly washed my semen with the cold water off my hand and hoped it would never repeat again. Then I shampooed my hair and washed it off. I wrapped a towel around my wet body and when I came out of my bathroom, I saw him right in front of me exploring my clothes in the wardrobe.

"SHIIAA!" I shouted as he startled me. He looked at me and stood up immediately but tripped on his feet and fell into the wardrobe.

"Ouch... my back."

"That's what you get for sneaking into other people's bedroom." I kept drying my hair with my other towel and noticed how he was hungrily staring at me.