[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings

[Ayan's POV]

I took advantage of the time I had before Akk would come back and decided to visit my uncle.

If I didn't care about Akk, I would probably steal something from his house to not come with empty hands but I seriously don't want to lose his trust. Not when... I started to have feelings for him. He's the only one who offered me help. I wanted to ask some charity for help but Uncle Dika didn't take my siblings into his care legally which would be a problem if they found out. They are officially under his care but he lied about many things which would cost him a lot.

What I borrowed was just Akk's casual clothes so no one would see the same clothes on me which I had when I was robbing others.

His spare key was in his hall room and I made sure to lock his house before leaving.

His clothes... were so comfortable. His jeans were too long for me but otherwise I really liked them and mainly his scent... Gosh, why am I falling so soon?

When I was walking, I already came to the poor part of town where I used to live and had friends at. Even my first crush used to live here but our relationship ended very soon. I just didn't want to waste time which I could use for working and she left me. Unlike her... Akk makes me forget about my worries for some time. It's fun to spend time with him and tease him all the time and I'm close to making him my sugar daddy but when I'm with him, money is not my only worry.

I came inside the dilapidated house which was bigger and nicer than my place but it was still bad. My siblings should be at work or school so Miri is the one taking care of Uncle. I give her money for the time she could use for studying or working to thank her that she chose to be uncle's caretaker.

"Oh, Phi Ayan!" She ran towards me and hugged me immediately. She was nineteen years old and if she was like other kids, she'd just graduate from her high school but unfortunately... after their school-leaving age there is no way we could have money for their future studies. Some of them started school even later because Uncle had to teach them the basics at first. He worked as a teacher before so it was no problem for him.

"Miri! How are you?"

"Great, I still have the money you gave me last time and bought Uncle another medications even though it's getting more and more expensive."

"I'll give you more... once I find a well paying job. Was the doctor here?"

"Yes! He praised me for not letting Dad do any physical job because it'd be too much for his heart and said it expenses his life but... he could be healthy if we only had money for the surgery."

"I'll get it! I will! I found a really nice friend now who'll help me, don't worry." She smirked.

"Girl or boy?"

"Boy."

"Just don't use your body to get the money."

"Miri! You know I wouldn't do this!"

"Really? And if he was hot?" I'd do it actually for free... but he doesn't want to.

"Find a boyfriend yourself and you'll see if you want money for this." She gasped.

"You fell for him!" I kept shaking my head but she didn't let me explain.

"Just make sure he's wealthy, Phi! We don't need another poor guy like you!" I rolled my eyes and then she led me to my uncle.

"He's sleeping now but doesn't he look better? He's not as pale as before." She was right.

"It's thanks to all of you. You are taking care of him, others do manual jobs to get money for his medication and the younger ones go to school to not worry him as it's his only wish, to at least finish elementary school."