[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)

[Akk's POV]

We were just sitting in the back of the van when Lieutenant was driving us back to Bangkok. The way will take ten hours but Black most probably borrowed a car because waiting for his fly would be too risky.

I was holding Singto while Aye was holding the leash of Lieutenant's canine.

"Hey... are you still mad?" I asked when the silence between us was too long.

"Well, I'm waiting for something..." What could it be? But when I thought more deeply about what happened yesterday...

"I apologize for what I said. Black just... made my blood boil and I insulted you with that."

"Now that's better. And is it true that you were having wet dreams about me-?" I quickly shut his mouth so Lieutenant wouldn't hear us. Our faces were just an inch apart and my heart began to race again.

"Is that what he told you? To be honest... I was having only nightmares." He smirked.

"So the fact that you jerked off your dick there over me is also a lie?" I blushed and wanted to shut his mouth again but as Lieutenant turned left roughly, I fell on top off him and Singto got away from my grip for his safety.

We were both taking deep breaths when I was lying on him but when I wanted to pull away, the twisted road just didn't let me and brought me even closer to him.

"I don't think you'll get off my top so easily." He smirked and was enjoying my torture... if I wasn't in duty, I'd make him regret it very soon.

"Seven more hours... I'll drive for another two hours and then we'll set a tent which we have for critique situations." Two more hours of the torture and then one night in a tight camp... how will I be able to hold back?!

I was trying to pull away several more times but Aye pulled me closer to him with his hands and didn't let me get away. The situation was so tense that I couldn't help but to get erection.

He started even whispering sweet words into my ear and I thought I'd go crazy. I swear when we stop, I'll find the fastest excuse to drag him away and make love to him just like during our first time!

Two hours later, Lieutenant stopped the vehicle and told us that we just arrived to the campsite.

My back hurts and I'm not even talking about my still hard boner which kept rubbing against Aye's crotch. I was lucky my joggers were loose enough to hide it and had black color.

"I'm sorry for not stopping anywhere for you to take a break-." She opened the backdoor of the van and found us in the same position which we stayed in for the whole day.

"Is something going on here?" Fuck.

"N-no, Lieutenant, I just can't move my legs."

"I think we should limber up after such a long way but at first you should go to the "toilet"." We nodded and it took me at least five minutes to get up. I stretched my legs and then quickly ran to the forest which was next to the beautiful meadow where we stopped for camping.

Fortunately, I was able to release my liquor once my body got separated from Aye's. It was seriously a bad idea to take him with us...

I heard the familiar giggling behind my back and saw him staring at me.

"So you can pee in the end, I was feeling bad already." I shook my head and focused on what I was doing.

"Look, I need you to stop teasing me in front of Lieutenant. I seriously can't afford to lose control with you in my duty."