[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)

[Akk's POV]

The next day I had to wake up but I was locked in Ayan's strong embrace and I didn't want to wake him as well.

"Hmm, Akk... don't go back..." I smiled, this little one.

"I have to, darling but I won't lose contact with you this time..." I stroked his cheek and then he woke up. He was wiping his eyes and I kissed his forehead.

"A-Akk... you are already going... let me make you a breakfast..." He wanted to get up but I caught his wrist and tightly embraced him.

"Uhmm, I won't get to do this for a longer time..."

"Akk, you are a specialized officer now and can't bear a long-distance relationship?"

"You know, you are my addiction..." I whispered to his ear and ate his earlobe. He giggled as my tongue was tickling him and I checked the time.

"Is it too late?" I sighed and bit my lips... now when the kids are sleeping... I have to pick up Singto as well from IDF.

"Still... this uncontrollable urge made me call the Lieutenant immediately.

"Akk? What is it? Is something wrong?!"

"No, no, I just thought... if we could catch the later flight... I'm..." She chuckled.

"Sure, I didn't even inform Lieutenant Chadok about our arrival and the captain from IDF interrogated Black and wanted to discuss a few things with me about it... even though I think it's just an excuse. I need to meet him now so you have two hours in advance but don't forget to be with Singto at the airport at 9 am." It was 5 am. That was enough time for me.

"Thanks, Lieutenant, I'm thankful to you."

"You are welcome and also... if you talk to Black, give him my biggest support. He must be devastated and needs a shoulder to lean on." Aye was closely listening to our conversation.

"Sure, it'll tell him. See you later, na." After her goodbye, I hung up and then pushed Aye to lie on his back.

"Wait, Akk... if it's okay, I'll visit Black in the hospital or call him if you give me his phone..."

"Hmm, I'll give it to you but you must swear you won't fall for him."

"Why would I fall for him when I have you?"

"You know... he's a badass and I won't be here, it seems you like these types of guys." He smirked and bit his lips.

"But now there's just one badass I want to fuck." I didn't wait anymore and took off my T-shirt. He took off his clothes and then I smacked my lips against his... it's 5 am... everyone is in a deep sleep... no one will hear...

I want to show Aye how much I'll miss him. I laid him down, pinned his chest towards the bed and then gently kissed him from his forehead down to his toes. When I stuck his toe into my mouth and sucked him, I could see how much it aroused him. He loved this special caressing and while his toe was still in my mouth, my long arm slipped down under his boxers and touched his handsomeness. I was gently rubbing his testicles and could feel how his dick was stiffening up, getting harder.

"~Uhmm, Akk...~" He bent his knees and lifted up his chin. To avoid moaning which could wake others up, he bit his thumb when I was stimulating his genitals and licked him on his ticklish spot.

When I made him feel good enough down there, I stuck out his toe from my mouth and then shoved my head under the blanket to pleasure him orally. He was barely able to hold his groans back and when it was too much, he hissed in pain as he bit his thumb harder. I didn't stop even if someone should wake up. I was licking his big cock slowly and passionately.