[2] CASE: Wanted criminal

[Akk's POV]

The next day I gave everyone on my team a description of the mysterious thief and information about his skills. Khan and Wat weren't very glad about that but luckily today I'm getting two more police officers who just got their qualifications.

"Man, Akk, are you even sleeping? We were gone for just eight hours and we used it to sleep."

"Are you sure you used it for sleeping, Khan?" Wat looked more frustrated today.

"Well... I didn't want to brag about it but I went on a day with my girl."

"Mandy?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Rem?" Again.

"Prim?" Wrong.

"Give up, Akk, his relationships last just one week anyways." Wat sighed and kept looking at the report about the robbery.

"Are you jealous or what? Why do you have to be so negative about it?" And they have another fight... they got along before just fine but when they started going to crime scenes together, their relationship got just worse.

I heard a knocking on the door. Those must be my saviours!

"Come in!" Thua greeted us and Namo seemed to be concerned just about me as he ignored Khan and Wat's presence.

"Guys, because you two can't work together but have to work in pairs, each of you gets one of our new members. Thua is nice and very friendly, he's more introverted but his IQ is very high and is great in analysing the situation. Namo, on the other hand, is great in martial arts and has very fast reflexes. He was among the best in the physical fitness test but doesn't have great social skills. Wat, you are great in talking with people but lack strength and speed so Namo will work with you. Khan, you need someone smart beside you so Thua will be perfect for that position."

"Are you saying that I'm dumb?!" Should I tell Khan the truth?

"Nice to meet you, I hope we'll get along." Thua wanted to shake hands with Khan and he grabbed his hand but Wat didn't seem very happy about it.

"What again? Are you jealous that I got a better teammate?"

"I think that Namo could shut that mouth of yours!" I face-palmed... I'm seriously annoyed by their bickering.

"Boss, can I change my teammate?" Namo asked immediately.

"I'd like to work with you! I heard everything about your achievements! You even arrested a whole gang!" Khan smirked.

"And do you think someone like that needs a teammate? Akk always works solo. Right?" I coughed.

"I wouldn't say... I'm that good but I don't get into the action now, Namo. As your chief, I'm stuck with reports and choose cases for you. Don't worry, Wat is an amazing police officer and he is popular among people with his calm personality. He just... doesn't get along with Khan."

"I would like to, Akk, ... I really do..." Wat seemed to hide more than he showed and kept looking at Khan who was having a great time getting along with Thua.

"So today you will go on a patrol, Khan, and try to capture the thief before he does another crime. Wat, can I ask you to take care of this reported domestic violence? Namo, it's your first action so be careful and don't go into trouble."

"Hey! It's not fair! When we started as rookies with you, Akk, Chadok gave us parking!" Khan complained and Wat seemed to agree.

"Uhmm but I need Namo and Thua to gain more experience as soon as possible because you two keep doing mistakes due to your personal lives."