[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3

[Akk's POV]

We were woken up by Lieutenant early in the morning so we could set off and catch up to Black.

This time, I stayed with the Lieutenant in the front to discuss our plan again and let Aye get along with our canines but he didn't seem so glad about it.

"Fuck! Akk! This Golden Retriever bit my leg! I just wanted to pet him when he was sad!" I laughed. He did it again!

"Akk! It's not funny!"

"Singto is making sure he can trust you, young Ayan. He feels safe just when he's with Akk."

"Then there's two of us..." He muttered but we could hear it.

"Krist, my canine, is calm?"

"Yeah, he's sleeping, I guess he knows what he's putting himself into."

"Akk's breed is better at tracking while mine is better at fighting people. I'm not aggressive so I needed a service dog who'd help me to pacify them." That was quite interesting.

____________________________________

[Black's POV]

After spending a night at that naive kid's place, I was trying to find the fastest way to Bangkok.

To be honest, he wasn't as naive as Akk at first but exposing Akk's secrets paid me one night at his place.

He even gave me spare clothes which was really useful when Akk with his puppy were definitely after me.

What I did was to steal the nearest left motorbike and hotwired it to start up the engine. Then I drove away, without helmet so I had to change the road and choose the one which was the furthest from the city where police dogs have no different work.

Even when I heard sirens behind me, I still knew how could I drove away from them. There's no way they could catch someone who was participating in illegal motorbike racing and was the fastest racer there. It all ended after White became one of them... he demanded the same from me and that's what I did till 30 years of my life.

Suddenly I was slowing down and realized my tank is almost empty. Fuck. I had to take it to the nearest gas station but when I got there, it was night already. Well, I drove for a whole day but the next day I had to hit the road early in the morning once the sun came up.

With the bag on my back I drove to the place where I found Todd bleeding out and wanted to look around.

At first I was nervous but now I can't wait for the moment to come. The moment where I'll find him alive and kill that fucking Satan's unwanted son!

"Duhh... no tracks of blood or anything..." I guess nothing similar happened during the time when I was gone. Should I talk to White? No, no way. He'd want to go with me and there's no way I can involve my brother in this mess... I can lose my badge and position because I'm doing this on my own initiative.

In the end... it's better that I ditched Akk, I'd be the selfish person alive again if he lost his dream job because of me though the idea of having a friend without countless of enemies was great. I don't feel so good as an officer as there's only White on my side and I have to listen to his idiotic boyfriend who yells at me all the time for doing things in my own way.

"This part of Bangkok looks so suspicious... no people outside, dirty road... old dilapidated houses..." Suddenly... I saw a bullet hidden in the crack of the pavement. The bullet... I remember well that Todd had the same bullet buried in his leg. I'm getting closer.

I had bulletproof vest on myself, my rifle in the bag and black mask for addition. I have to thank Akk's fuckboy for giving me same black clothes. I'd know of one gift for them too.