xiii. Taking the fall.

!! mature content !!

chapter thirteen

season one.

NOT WAKING UP ALONE in his own bed is a foreign feeling for JJ

NOT WAKING UP ALONE in his own bed is a foreign feeling for JJ. If he's not bunking at the Chateau, he's sleeping alone, because even after a hookup it never ended with them staying over. That's always been the lay of the land.

But now, peeling his eyes open the following morning to the feather weight of a leg hooked over the top of his, all the memories from last night come rushing back into his head. And, truthfully, he'd just had the best night's sleep in a long time.

Judy's head is laid right by his shoulder, with a limp hand on top of him. Soft, silent snores exhale from her mouth and the shirt he'd lent out to her last night has ridden up to her bellybutton. The image in front of him, even including her slackened ponytail with baby hairs poking out left, right and centre, is one of sheer beauty and complete peace.

JJ refrains himself from drawing stars and shapes into her soft tummy with his finger. Don't even get him started on the exposure of her gentle curves, and grey panties with a delicate lace trim and tiny bow in the centre.

Fuck. He struggles with morning wood at the best of times, but this, this has the potential to send him completely over the edge.

His boxers already feel smaller around his stiffening friend. He tries to close his eyes and go back to sleep, but it doesn't work. He tries to picture something utterly grotesque, but nothing comes to. He's practically twitching, writhing uncomfortably under his skin.

She can't wake up to see him like this.

Time to go to Plan B.

Sliding out of bed like a superspy on a mission, JJ pokes his head into the hall to make sure the coast is clear, before scampering out into the bathroom. Clicking the lock shut, he huffs loudly and presses his back against the door. Already, he's palming himself through the thin black material of his shorts.

"Jesus." Blond hair falls in front of his face as he looks down at how fucking hard he's gotten in such a short amount of time.

He recalls the day they went out diving on the boat, and Judy volunteered, quickly undressing herself. Her partially naked hipbones, the white panties — fuck, the outline of her nipples after getting out of the water. And now she's back there, in his bed, in just her underwear and a t-shirt where, in any other case, he would've stormed right back in there and taken her without consequences.