xix. One Of Your Girls.

!! mature content !!

chapter nineteen

season one.

TO SAY THE POGUES celebrated hard would be an understatement

TO SAY THE POGUES celebrated hard would be an understatement. In fact, they spent the rest of the night at the Chateau, chugging bottles of beer and passing around JJ's finest collection of weed, all while exchanging stories of their new and upcoming Kook lives.

Judy was there, of course, but she'd opted out of drinking for the night. She wanted to, but as soon as the booze came out, Sarah had given her a scolding look which told her 'don't-even-think-about-it'.

The clock has just hit 3am, and the majority of the group had passed out, or retired to bed. Of course, John B took Sarah into his room, while Kiara occupies the sofa-bed, and Pope is curled up on the floor.

Feeling pretty wide awake at the moment herself, Judy decides to clean up a bit, collecting empty cans and brown bottles and discarding of them in a black trash bag. All while JJ watches her, perched on the dining table, rolling up another blunt with the precision of a heart surgeon.

Much to Judy's surprise, the booze hasn't had much of an effect on him. Then again, she knows that he isn't exactly the light-weight type. His body is pretty used to the consumption by now. And the drugs are just second nature to him at this point.

"Leave that shit." He grumbles, without looking up. "It's late."

"I'm very much aware of that." says Judy, exhaling a lighthearted chuckle. And still, she continues to clean.

"We're gonna be rich, Jupiter. We'll get a goddamn maid."

"And when we do, I shall stop cleaning." Her feet pitter-patter towards him. "In the meantime..." She curls her fingers around another glass cylinder on the table by his hip. "I'm the maid."

As she looks up, because the world despises her, the blond's tongue is poking out, swiping across the thin slip of paper to seal the joint together. And something about it has Judy aroused. His large, calloused fingers handling something so delicately, when she knows they are capable of so much more.

The thought causes her thighs to squeeze together, and she speechlessly bins the beer bottle.

"C'mon." Said fingers drop down from the paper and accidentally skim the clothed flesh of her thigh. Blue irises knock her woozy, and she's forced to face them head on. "Get high with me."