08

"Baby, you're home." Kun greeted as soon as I entered the room.

I tried to smile, I needed it to seem like it was all okay. Going home was meant to be a good thing, something that would make me feel good, but it's only made me feel like shit. I can't let my parents leave, they have been there for me my whole life, they are literally the reason I am alive. But, Kun is good for me. He makes me happy and makes me feel like it's okay to be who I am.

"I've missed you." I push out, opening my arms to meet him in a hug. He let out a sigh of relief, almost like he was in pain while I was away and my touch has relieved that.

"How was your trip? Are your parents well?" Kun asked, his hand coming up to the back of my head and petting at my hair.

I hummed slowly. It was a lie, but it was needed. Good things won't come from telling him the truth. This is something I need to do alone.  "It was nice, I haven't been home in so long it almost felt foreign."

Kun nods in understanding as he pulls away, his hand still on the back of my head as he looked me in the eyes. There was a slight frown on his face, his eyes scanning me over quickly.

"They made all my favourite foods, and I got to visit some old friends as well." I continued, holding onto his hips so my hands had something to do. "It was good."

Kun nods again. "That's good, baby. I'm glad you got to do that, but I'm also very glad you are back."

I chuckled lightly, pulling him closer so I could rest my head on his shoulder. We stood there for a moment, my mind filled with all sorts of thoughts while he held me.

There was a big decision that needed to be made. Who the hell am I supposed to communicate with about this?

"Qian Kun, he's mine." Yangyang's voice came out of nowhere, moments later I'm being pulled from Kun's arms.

"What the hell?" Kun whined, still making no move on trying to get me back. "You have two of your own boyfriends, why steal mine?"

Yangyang stuck his tongue out, hugging me from behind tightly. "He's my bestie."

"Oh, don't let Renjun hear you." I quickly added.

Yangyang looked around with wide eyes as if Renjun would be hiding in the ceiling or something, landing his eyes back on me after a moment. "I've known you longer I can call you my bestie if I freaking want to."

"He's actually known me longer, I was a trainee before y-"

"I've known you moreeee though, he already debuted and was a busy boy." Yangyang cut me off, hanging off of my arm like a whiny toddler.

"Can I have my boyfriend back?" Kun raised a hand, standing off to the side while giving Yangyang and weird look.

Yangyang shook his head, tightening his hold on my arm.

"Yang, let me eat at least." I shoved the boy off of me, laughing when he started to sniffle.

"I made you food." Kun perked up, grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the table. "I know you hate the plane food, so I thought you would be starving when you got back."

Man... there he goes again being the most perfect man alive.

✖️✖️✖️

Smh... y/n that is the same thing Kun said when he explained why he was a meanie to you.