20

The Dream dorm has been quiet recently, I haven't been around much and Sungchan and Shotaro have been in Japan for the past 3 days. Although I've spent most of my free time in the WayV dorms, Chenle was actually exaggerating when he said he never sees me, I sleep in my own bed more than half the week.

"Y/n, the 7 of us are all going to dinner together, are you joining in?" Chenle seemed giddy as he spoke, It's been quite some time since we've last spent some time as the Dreamies.

I frowned slightly, looking up to meet Chenle's eyes. "Kun got us tickets for a movie tonight." I admit, feeling slightly guilty for having to miss the dinner.

Chenle nodded, not seeming too upset about the matter and turning towards our bedroom door(most likely to pick his outfit for the restaurant).

A loud scoff was heard from the other side of the room, I follow the sound to see Renjun and Jeno sat on the couch together. Jeno's eyes were stuck on his phone, Renjun's on the ceiling as he kept his head leaned back against the couch.

"Renjun?" I tilted my head to the side, eyebrows furrowed together.

The said boy looked me in the eyes, a glimpse of either anger or annoyance written on his face. I'm not used to seeing him like that, Renjun always tried to stay positive even if he was having a bad day.

He hummed, arms held up high on the back of the couch.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Jeno looked between the two of us, eyes narrowing before he quickly put his attention back to what was on his phone.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He asked, an irritated grin spreading across his face.

I frown again, a mixture of fear and worry building in my chest. "You're acting really weird."

Renjun shrugged, standing up from his spot on the couch and turning to find his bedroom door. I watched in silence as he left the room, confusion all over my face as I tried to understand what had just happened.

"Did you piss in his cereal or something?" Jeno raised an eyebrow as soon as Renjun was locked in his room.

I shrug my shoulders, face scrunched together as I stared at the now closed door with worry. "I don't know what's wrong..." I said in a weak tone of voice.

I made a move to go to his door, ready to barge in and ask what was wrong again. Jeno grabbed my wrist before I could, stopping me from moving.

"Go to your damn movie first. He needs some time to cool off and then you can talk to him when you get back." Jeno was right, Renjun always wanted alone time when he lashed out. He needed time to process everything before being confronted, if not it would only make things worse and I didn't want that at all.

So I did what Jeno said, grabbing my bag with a frown and leaving the dorm.

✖️✖️✖️

Now do people understand? It's okay if you don't because I'll actually reveal things in not the next chapter but probably the one after:)