36

The units were being called in one at a time, those of us waiting being cramped in the hallway outside the meeting room. So far WayV and 127 have both gone into the room, Mark and Haechan being left behind so that the groups would be more even. After about 10 minutes the 127 members were brought back out, staff dragging the group away before they could speak to their other members.

"NCT Dream, come in and have a seat." Our Manager called, not looking up from the paper in his hands.

The 8 of us were piled into the room, a row of chairs lined up on one end of the table. I sat down, my heart racing as I thought of the worst possible scenarios. Are we disbanding? Did someone get into a massive scandal?

"No need to be so freaked out, guys. This isn't a bad thing." Our Manager chuckles when he sees how nervous all of us are.

He then turns, his eyes focussing on me and me only. "Y/n." He calls out my name. "The fans have mostly given a positive reaction to your relationship with Kun."

I nod slowly, worried as to where this was going.

"This is good of course, we are glad to know they don't care for your sexual orientation." He smiles, flipping a page in the small booklet he had in front of him. "The one downside to this though is that fans are speculating about other members and their relationships."

You could see the nervous look wash over the members faces. A few of them looking around to see if their was signs of anyone hiding a secret relationship.

"We already knew about Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang, they did end up confirming their relationship for us today. We truly don't care if you guys are dating or hooking up with each other or people outside the group, just let us know so we can help keep it private." The manger tells us all, straightening the paper before placing it down and looking us all in the eyes one by one. "Also don't let the relationships ruin your dynamic."

Everyone stayed quiet when he stopped talking. As far as I was concerned I am the only Dreamie that is currently in a relationship.

Jeno clears his throat awkwardly, sitting up straighter in his chair. "What if... what if you aren't dating someone, but you have spoken about your feelings and are hoping for something more to blossom?"

I furrow my eyebrows at his words, I wasn't aware of Jeno even talking to anyone that way.

"Still let us know. They should sign an NDA even if nothing has officially happened yet." The manager says, handing Jeno an NDA form that he just happened to have lying around.

Jeno chuckles awkwardly when he's handed the piece of paper. "Yeah I don't think an NDA is really necessary..." He says between his teeth.

The manager only blinks at him with a straight face, waiting for him to elaborate.

"Umm... I'm not sure if he's comfortable with me saying anything..." Jeno drags out his words, handing the paper back to the manager.

Renjun groans from his seat, sitting forward. "Dammit, it's fucking me. Something happened between Jeno and I about a week ago and we have been talking about maybe trying a relationship."

My eyes widen at Renjun's words, a smile quickly making its way to my lips. "What the hell? When was I supposed to find out about this?"

Renjun sighs, planting his head on the table.

"You aren't the only one who makes him blush anymore." Jaemin speaks for the first time since the meeting started, repeating what he said to me back in the car over a week ago.

"My god you knew about this too?" Renjun let's put a heavy breath, smacking Jaemin lightly on my arm. "How do you know about my feelings more than I know about them, huh?"

Jaemin only smiles, shrugging his shoulders.

"I didn't tell you because I'm still dealing with the whole being in love with you thing." Renjun turns his attention back to me. "3 years I was in love with you, just because I'm starting to develop feelings for someone else doesn't mean I have just lost all of them for you."

"Awww, you have feelings for me." Jeno teases, nudging Renjun's side gently.

Renjun sighs again, already annoyed with his newly developed crush. "We already talked about our feelings, stop being weird."

I smile at the interaction, watching as Renjun tried holding back a smile. It felt good to see him feeling this way with someone who can actually return the feeling.

✖️✖️✖️

Noren is real(in this book not real life)