14

The music was loud. I could barely hear my own thoughts over it, but maybe that was a good thing.

I had a drink in my hand, leaning up against the wall as everyone celebrated together. Shotaro was happy, he was finally healed from his surgery and able to properly move around now. I had congratulated him and gave him some tips to help with the scaring. There wasn't much else to do, I couldn't enjoy the party like I should have when my mind was filled with the thought of my parents.

I wanted to go to my room, maybe cuddle with Boo and just fall asleep. But the music was too loud and the dorm was filled with all our members.

Renjun had talked with me earlier, he knows something is wrong but didn't want to talk about it right here so he left to go have fun. I don't know if Lucas is pissed at me for ignoring his opinion or sad I ran out on him.

Kun... he wouldn't take his eyes off me all night. I could feel his attention on me at all times and I tried my hardest to ignore it. It's hard to do that though when he was now walking up to me quickly.

"Y/n... can we go somewhere quieter to talk?" He asked, placing his own drink on a table without breaking eye contact.

I wanted to come up with some excuse but I couldn't. I shook my head, tears welling up in my eyes. Kun looked heartbroken by my answer, grabbing my hand with the most gentle movements and motioning for me to follow him.

The hallway wasn't that quiet either, the music was still quite loud just muffled now.

"What happened when you went home." His face was almost pathetic, a desperate look as he tried begging me to tell him all my problems.

I shook my head again, trying to turn back from where we came from. He stopped me, gripping my wrist a lot tighter than he had before.

"Tell me please. I already know what happened but I want to hear it from you." He grabbed at my wrist with his other hand as well, tears welling up in his own eyes now.

I stopped struggling after his confession, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Your mother got my number from your manager. She called me to ask about our relationship." He was shaking as he spoke, I could feel it in his hands. "She told me about the deal and she called you something I can't repeat."

I knew what she called me, she called me the same thing when she gave me the damn deal in the first place.

"You're always scared to tell me things." He was sniffling, trying to hold back the tears while I stayed silent. "You were scared to tell me you were transgender, you were scared to tell me you had feelings for me and now this. Y/n, your parents misgendered you and then asked you to choose between them and me. You shouldn't keep something like that from me."

I took a deep breath through the tears. "I'm sorry." I finally spoke up. "I'm terrified. I always get bad reactions to my big news, my parents made it seem like my entire existence was a sin or something. I know you won't act like them but I can't help but be scared."

"I know, baby. I know you're scared, but I'm your boyfriend. You can put your trust in me, I'm here to help you through these things." He wrapped his arms around me as I let out a sob.

"I wanna pick you." I cried into his shoulder, our conversation right now making me realize I'm an idiot for even hesitating on the choice.

Kun stayed quiet for a moment, the only sound being our sobs and the muffled music from inside. "You don't have to." He finally said. "They're your parents, I would understand."

Yeah, my parents who are transphobic, homophobic, and haven't spoken to me like I'm their kid in almost 10 years. I'll be happier without them, I'm an adult I don't need my parents anymore. I want Kun.

"I do want you to know that they shouldn't be treating you like this. I believe they make you very upset and I want you to pick me, but I know it can be hard since they've been there with you you're entire life.  It was less than 2 years ago that I was being a dick to you as well." Kun pulled away from the hug, wiping the tears away from his eyes. "Only pick me, if that's what you truly want. Because if you do pick me there's a good chance you will never be able to fix your relationship with your parents."

He was talking too much. Even after I already said I wanted to pick him, he just kept blabbing about being absolutely sure. I was absolutely sure, so I kissed him.

✖️✖️✖️

When will I make a fight that lasts more than 2 seconds? Probably never, my bad