15

"Renjun, I'm fine." I reassured the boy, sighing loudly when I had to repeat myself the nth time because he still doesn't believe me.

"You looked like you were going to start sobbing at the party." He whined, jumping into my bed.

I stuck my tongue out at him, lifting the blanket up and throwing it over his head. "I was upset, but I'm better now. Kun helped me."

Renjun pulled the blanket down, looking at me with an eyebrow raised, probably debating whether or not he believed me. "Are you sure? Because I can beat someone up if I have to."

"No. No need to beat anyone up. I was just being paranoid for no reason, I'm really all good." I don't know why I didn't tell him, Renjun truly is my best friend so he should be one of the people I tell.

Kun said I keep things a secret when they shouldn't be, he said that I'm keeping too many things to myself. I don't mean to, but I'm used to it. Ever since I've come out, my parents have yet to look at me the same way they had before. It's like I'm not the same person to them when all I did is change my name and hit a second puberty.

Being Transgender wasn't wrong. I know that now, and I'm pissed at myself for letting my parents make me think otherwise. I always have been a boy, there was just a malfunction in my dna that made me come out looking like a girl.

"Kun makes me happy." I blurted out, looking down at the floor.

I was happy before we started our relationship, I was happy because of my friends and the other members. Kun just makes me happy in a way none of them are able to.

Renjun smiled softly, nodding his head as he sat across from me. "I know. I'm glad that you're happy."

I smiled back at him, the corner of my lips pulling down. "Are you happy, Jun?"

Renjun nodded again. "You make me happy."

✖️✖️✖️

This is so short but we needed some bestie action