27

"You'll be too tired." I tell Kun, our hands linked together as we walked down the hall.

He laughed at me, a low chuckle. "It's not my first time having a comeback. Won't spending time with my boyfriend pick me up rather than make me tired?" He tightened his fingers around my own, lifting his other hand to brush my hair behind my ear.

I shrug, kicking my feet as we walked.

Shuffling brought my attention to in front of us, lifting my head to see a wide eyed boy. Renjun looked like a deer caught in headlights, freezing in his spot when we saw us.

"Renjun..." I called softly, my shoulders dropped low as I held hope of reconciliation.

But Renjun only lowers his head, continuing his steps as he moved past us and out of sight.

I knew he was coming from the WayV dorm, Yangyang told me he often comes over when Kun and I are out. I had felt reluctant when agreeing to his terms, I didn't want to spend time apart no matter how guilty I felt for not loving him the way he wants me to.

"Baby?" Kun shook our hands together, trying to get my attention back on him.

I hum, turning to face him with a straight face.

"You guys will be okay, Renjun will figure things out and he will come back." Kun smiled softly, lifting his free hand to cup my face, rubbing his thumb along my skin.

I nod, eyes wet as I tried holding back tears. "I know. I just miss him." I frown, squeezing his hand.

It sucks. I love Renjun so damn much but he loves me in a way I can't reciprocate. Then Kun, he has to deal with my sadness, he suffers as I use him to clear my mind from everything that was happening.

"Aren't you jealous?" I tilted my head to the side slightly, my voice cracking. "My best friend has been in love with me for years."

Kun shook his head, his hand on my cheek sliding down to rest against my neck. "Renjun has every right to have those feelings for you, just like I have every right to have my feelings for you as well. I shouldn't have to feel jealous, you don't want to leave me to date Renjun, right?"

I'm quick to shake my head.

"Then why should I feel jealous? Renjun won't do anything stupid, no matter how much he loves you romantically, he loves you too much as a best friend to fuck things up completely."

I frown again, pressing my forehead against his. "What about the dates? Are you mad I'm using them as a way to clear my mind?"

Kun scoffs playfully. "Mad? Why would I be mad at the fact I'm able to go on a ton of dates with my beautiful boy? You are allowed to use me to clear your mind, Y/n. I use you to clear my mind as well, you take away the stress, that's the whole reason I want you to stay over during our promotions."

I let out a deep breath, probably too close to Kun's face but oh well. "I love you." I tell him, falling even deeper in love when he smiles and presses our lips together.

✖️✖️✖️

Renjun's gonna get a new person to fall for and it's gonna be me💪😎