26

"You can't avoid him forever." Yangyang huffed as he sat on the couch beside Renjun.

The shorter male groaned at his words, pressing his hands to his face with frustration. "Oh my god, shut up. This is a serious thing and you keep ruining it."

Yangyang furrows his brows, shoving Renjun slightly. "I'm being fucking serious right now, in like a months time you will think it's over but you'll just be smacked in the face by your feelings even harder then before. This isn't the way to deal with this situation."

"Oh and you would know so well?" Renjun spat, angry with the current conversation. It's been 3 weeks since he confessed his feelings to his best friend, he needed to get this sorted quickly and this was not helping.

"Not personally, but Hendery happened to be head over heals in love with me since he became a trainee. He ignored me for a whole year in attempt to get rid of the feelings but they only came back with twice the strength when we ended up debuting together." Yangyang turns I'm his seat, facing Renjun with a straight face.

Renjun's face drops at his words. "Is that supposed to fucking help? You and Hendery are in a relationship now, this is nothing like my feelings for y/n."

"Okay, yeah... I'm sorry, that was a bad example. But I am still right, if you want to keep y/n in your life you have to talk to him, or at least look at him." Yangyang got quieter, realizing he had been yelling at the other boy. "You have to actually move on, you can't just wait and hope they go away by themselves. Y/n has been drowning himself in work and- I know this is a shitty thing to bring up right now but I have too- he's been drowning himself in work and Kun, because the second he has time to think he gets emotional over the fact he's losing his best friend."

Before Renjun could try coming up with something to respond to Yangyang, the dorm door opened , Xiaojun and Hendery walking in. Both their faces dropped when they noticed the tension in the room, eyes panning between Renjun and Yangyang.

"Y/n and Kun are gonna be back soon." Hendery directed his comment towards Renjun, knowing the younger has been avoiding Y/n at all cost right now.

Renjun nods, not bothering to end his conversation with Yangyang before getting up and leaving the WayV dorms.

"He's an idiot." Yangyang sighed when Renjun was out of sight, huffing and adjusting himself on the couch.

"He's going through a tough time, Yang. You have to give him the benefit of the doubt, how would you feel if Dejun or I was dating someone else when you are in love with us?" Hendery came up behind the couch, grabbing Yangyang's face and tilting his head back so he could place a kiss on his lips.

Yangyang grunts in response, crossing his arms over his chest. "How was the damn photoshoot." He changes the subject, referring the duo photoshoot Hendery and Xiaojun got done today.

Xiaojun sits down next to Yangyang, pulling his hand into his lap and connecting their fingers. "It went well, you'll love it." He smiled, leaning forward to place a kiss of his own on Yangyang's lips.

It wasn't hard to tell by the way Xiaojun spoke that he was in the verge of slipping, after some of the members found out about his age regressing coping mechanisms, he has been a lot more comfortable slipping around the dorms.

"Junnie, are you feeling little?" Yangyang teased, smiling brightly at his boyfriend while his other boyfriend stayed towering over, leaning against the back of the couch.

Xiaojun blushed, nodding his head as his actions slowly turned more childlike. "I feel sleepy." He mumbled, fidgeting with Yangyang's fingers.

"Then let's go have a nap, baby." Hendery grabbed the back of Xiaojun's head, placing a peck on his forehead before the throuple made their was to Hendery's bed to cuddle.

✖️✖️✖️

There, some Xiaohenyang and even some little Dejun