28

"MarkHae Summer Fight? More like RenY/n Winter Fight." Jeno scoffed once Renjun entered the dorm, a sulking look on his face that told Jeno exactly what had happened.

Renjun sent a glare in Jeno's direction. "Don't even, I already had to hear a load of crap from Yangyang, I don't need to hear it from you too."

Jeno nods, turning back to the show he had playing on the TV. "Wanna hug? We can cuddle and watch your favourite movie?" He added, taking a peek back in Renjun's direction.

Renjun frowned, looking down at his feet. "Please. Let me change first and then I'll come back." His voice was soft and quiet, his eyes heavy with tears that wanted to fall.

Jeno nods again, hands in his lap as he lifted the tv remote to turn off his show. He opened Renjun's favourite movie, pausing it before anything started playing as he waiting for the other boy to get changed.

Only a couple moments later did Renjun return, now wearing a soft pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt. He sat down next Jeno, dropping his body on the younger and placing his head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for this." He huffed out a big breath, pouting his lips as he stared at the unmoving screen in front of him.

Jeno smiles brightly, playing the movie without another word.

Renjun needed this. He's been so wrapped up around the thought of getting over his best friend that he hasn't actually had to time to actually clear his head. Jeno listened to him, when he said he didn't want to talk about it Jeno had listened immediately. Renjun was very thankful for the younger right now, a part of him already coming up with a plan to use the boys kindness to his advantage.

Jeno linked their fingers together, passing Renjun a bowl of popcorn he had previously made up.

✖️✖️✖️

:)