41

"NCT Gay Boys?" The staff member raised an eyebrow at us. Yangyang standing at the end of the table with a proud smile on his face. "Isn't that a little.... in the face?"

Yangyang's smile drops quickly, his posture not as straight. "But wouldn't it be good to have such an open unit in the group? It could help a lot of kids."

The staff member shook her head. "I'm not saying we can't make this happen, I'm just saying that you're name for the unit sucks."

Hendery laughs softly at her words, quickly being shut up by his sulking boyfriend.

"I really do think this is a good idea, we can really show our support for the queer community by doing this. We can do come brain storming, you guys can work with some design teams to come up with the logos and concepts and then we can definitely make this happen." She continues, writing something down in the notebook in front of her.

Yangyang perks up again, you could practically see the different ideas that were floating around in his head.

"You'll have to come out to the public then, you know that right? All of you." She adds, looking between the five in the room who have not told the fans about their relationship.

Renjun speaks up next, taking a step closer to the table. "Is that okay though? I mean, Jeno and I aren't even technically official, what if things don't work out?"

The staff member nods her head as she listens to the concerns. "Well we will prepare the unit as a 7 member group, if things don't progress any further than it may be best to just have the 5 of them."

Renjun nods, feeling more at ease. Jeno on the other hand had a slight pout on his face as he stared at Renjun from behind him.

"I'm guessing Kun will be the leader of the unit? Or are you guys wanting to switch things up?" The staff member is quick to moves things along, wanting as much information to build off of as she can.

A couple of us nod at her statement, Kun looking around to see if anyone else wanted to give it a try. "As long as it's not Yangyang, I'm good with anyone." I tease, holding my hand up as I spoke. I'm quickly shut up by the said boy, getting a slap to the arm by the German boy.

"So, Kun it is." She smiles, writing more things down in her notebook. "Well, as long as you guys can come up with a better name, I'll speak with some higher ups but I'm sure this will be no problem and we can work on making it happen."

✖️✖️✖️

NCT Gay Boys is gonna have to get a new name lmao