Chapter 1: Snow Day in Atlanta

It all started on December 2007, before the group of girls, consisting of Lisa Lawrence, Holly Fitzgerald, Maureen Amamiya, Verena Schwartz, Bailey Marinakis, Mallory Weiss, Portia P, Vivian Frobisher and Nikki Trollope went to their future college, the girls of Atlanta, Georgia always loved christmas and the winter holidays of a lifetime. Their favorite hobbies on winter were building a snowman, snowball fights and many other things. The city went into a snowy frenzy after the season of autumn ended. The animals has guarded their food for winter and began hibernating. Everything looked cool and perfect while the residents began seeing the snowflakes falling. At the Lawrence family residence, Lisa and Holly woke up from their good night sleep and saw the snowflakes falling. The two girls, excited, looked at each other.

"Holly! Do you know what is it?" Lisa asked.

"It's snowing in Atlanta?" said Holly.

"Not just snowing, it's really snowing!" Lisa replied happily.

"Yeah, girl!" Holly looked happy, "Snow Day! Winter season before christmas!"

"Yeah!"

The two girls picked up their winter clothes, consisting of a orange woolly hat, orange mittens, a gray ski jacket, pink mittens, a red ski jacket with a pink H on the left sleeve. They has put them on before heading outside on their way to school. They greeted their neighbors with a friendly manner as the rag doll gave a passing man with a finger gun gesture as a greeting. The man gave him back when he kept riding in his bicycle. When they stopped on the bus stop, Lisa and Holly has put their hands on the hips, waiting for the bus.

"This is the month of december, Holly. Our favorite holiday is christmas!" stated Lisa, "There will be a christmas supper and a delicious fruitcake and a roast turkey!"

"That's so cool, Lisa!" Holly laughed as the school bus showed up, "Let's go to our school! We know that the school is in our snow day and christmas time is coming!"

"Atta girl!"

The two girls went inside the school bus where their classmates are wearing winter clothing to avoid being frozen by the cold climate of Atlanta. They took their seats when the bus began driving its way to Maynard H. Jackson High School. Holly pulled out her iPod from her pocket and began playing a instrumental winter song on it.

Holly:

On the snowy open road

I say, anything is possible

What could go wrong on that road?

C'mon, Don't turn back! (Don't turn back)

There's something cool I'm talking to you

And here it comes

Blizzard of excitement!

Leave your worries behind

On this blizzard of excitement

The blizzard is always on

They say the blizzard is higher and higher

I'm just sayin'

The blizzard of excitement!

I feel a snowstorm of happiness

Just be cheerful! Just like me!