Chapter 17: A Rag-wonderful Christmas

Later, on a saturday morning, Lisa and Holly woke up after the school year ended. The two girls had some breakfast and went outside where everything is calm and perfect. They went to Powell Court where Maureen stared at the decorations of her house, "Maureen, today is saturday!" said Holly.

"That's right, girl!" said Lisa.

"I've spent the whole night decorating my house with my family and the reindeer decoration was my sister's idea," Maureen replied.

"How many days have left? The christmas eve begins in nine days," said Nikki.

Bailey gasped in shock, "Oh, this is gonna be a long month!"

"Relax, Bailey," Barb calmed her down as she appeared along with the other girls, including Clary.

"Everybody are in christmas spirit!" said Mallory.

"We're good enough, aren't we?" said Vivian.

"Of course it's good enough, Viv! We're gonna have a Rag-wonderful Christmas this year! A mixture of Rag and wonderful that I like to describe," Holly adjusted her hair as she picked up a snowball and threw it into the air. The snowball landed right in front of them as it was transformed into a christmas ball ornament.

"Whoa, Holly! Where in the world are we?" Lisa grabbed hold of the string of the ornament.

"A musical sequence, Lisa! We'll arrive at december 24!"

Holly:

C'mon, everybody! Let's make this year awesome!

Snowmen, you're the backup singers!

Angel decorations, you're on Nikki's side!

And popcorn garlands, you're on Barb's side!

Hit it!

(Christmas) The snow's coming down

(Christmas) I'm watching it fall

(Christmas) Lots of people around

(Christmas) Baby, please come home

Lisa and Holly:

(Christmas) The church bells in town

(Christmas) All ringing in song

(Christmas) Full of happy sounds

(Christmas) Baby, please come home

They're singing "Deck The Halls"

But it's not like Christmas at all

'Cause I remember when you were here

And all the fun we had last year

(Christmas) Pretty lights on the tree

(Christmas) I'm watching them shine

(Christmas) You should be here with me