Chapter 5: The Fun Way

"Lisa, Holly, where are we going?" Bailey asked.

"You know, we're going to a place where we'll have some fun throwing snowballs. A fun battle between girls versus girls," Holly explained.

"Of course, Holly, every year people love snowball fights!" said Lisa.

"Do you think it's a good idea to create snow angels?" said Nikki.

"Exactly, Nikki! When we arrive at Jacci Fuller Woodland Garden Park, we'll get in there!"

Later, the girls went to Jacci Fuller Woodland Garden Park, where it was covered with snow. They found it perfect for them to create a snow fort and throw snowballs for fun. The girls began creating the snow forts for protection and formed into three teams; H, P and V, "Allright, girls! Let's make this more fun until December 24!" said Lisa.

"Oh, yeah, dawg? Tell me about it," Portia replied smugly.

"Let's make you lose to the P team!" Nikki brushed her hair.

"I gotta be careful to not get hit or end up with a snowball in my mouth!" said Bailey.

"If any of you lose the fun, you'll end up on the naughty list!" Verena taunted them.

"And for any precaution, I'm taking the lead on the V team, totally!" said Vivian.

The girls giggled as they picked up their snowballs and began throwing at each other, laughing happily. They kept throwing and throwing for fun while avoiding being hit. Bailey, on the other hand, ended up being hit by Portia. She retaliated by throwing a snowball at the porcelain doll and laughed at her misfortune. Lisa and Holly threw snowballs at Verena and Mallory, making them to look like they are bearded women with snow on their faces. The blonde girl laughed before wiping the snow from her face and began spinning her arm and threw the snowball with full force. As a result, the snowball flew directly towards the two girls, causing them to dodge and hitting a man in process.

BONK!

"Hey, kids! What's with that racket?!" He asked angrily.

"Sorry!" Verena smiled sheepishly.

"Verena, you can't hit someone who is not part of your team!" said Mallory.

"Take that, Mallory!" Maureen threw a snowball at her, "Are you against me?!"

"No!" Mallory picked up a snowball and threw it at her face, "How about you?"

"Remember that now, yo! It's comin' to hit your face!" Portia threw a snowball at Holly and laughed at her.

"Nobody messes with the H team!" The rag doll threw a snowball at Portia, "Yes!"

At the Alloway Place, Barb has left her house for a walk. She walked on the snowy sidewalk of the United Avenue, seeing the buildings decorated for christmas. She saw a couple decorating their house and sticked out her tongue in disgust, still having her dislike for christmas. Along the way, she encountered a christmas choir singing O Holy Night. She covered her ears as she looked annoyed by the christmas carolers singing the song.

"Oh, come on!" Barb crossed her arms as she kept walking and saw a woman carrying a bag with christmas gifts, trying to find her way home for christmas. She avoided being hit before bumping to a another woman on her way, "Hey! Watch it!"

"Sorry, girl!" The woman apologized her.

"Christmas! What's with everyone doing anything?"

When she complained to herself about it, she ended up being hit by a snowball and saw Lisa, Holly and her friends having a playful snowball fight.