Chapter 8: The school auditorium

Later on, Lisa, Holly and her friends went to the school auditorium, in order to make Barb believe in christmas, "Holly, why are we doing in the auditorium?" She asked her, "Is this what we're looking for a christmas choir?"

"That's right, Lisa! The choir will make Barb change her mind!" Holly replied.

"We hope if they sing a remix of a song or anything," stated Bailey.

"They would, like, give her a choice: Enjoy christmas or have a year without christmas or Santa," Vivian crossed her arms before a christmas choir, accompanied by a conductor, showed up, "There they are."

"Listen, girls. Are you part of the christmas choir?" said the choir conductor.

"Oh, no, no, no! We're here for a help, not participate the christmas choir," Holly explained, "There's a girl who doesn't like christmas and we gotta make her change her mind!"

"Barb Leander?" The conductor continued.

"Yeah! She never loved christmas and we're here to make her believe in christmas!" Lisa has put her hands on her hips when Barb showed up, listening to the conversation between them.

"What is the rag doll doing?" She said.

"You know, if you conduct that choir to sing a christmas song, this can help anything!"

"I agree with you."

"Oh, no...Holly, don't do this for me, please...." Barb begged when the whole auditorium began transforming into a gingerbread version of the whole school. Gasping in shock and fear, she looked around before seeing Lisa, Holly, their friends and the christmas choir about to sing a christmas song with the conductor conducting the choir.

Lisa, Holly, Maureen, Verena, Mallory, Nikki, Portia, Bailey and Vivian:

I wanna wish for christmastime

For someone who is not part of it

Let's be jolly on christmas

And let's make you jolly too

(Barb Leander!)

For christmastime

Barb Leander, please, just say Yes!

(Just say yes!)

Come with us, we've got plenty for you to see

Lisa, Holly and the christmas choir:

A super-duper holly-jolly christmas!

You see how jolly we are on christmas?

So make yourself at christmastime

Have yourself a super-duper joyful christmas!

Clary:

They say christmas is hopeless

Haven't you ever heard?

Of love, christmas and generosity

Portia: