Chapter 9: Barb talks to the toys / Closer to the christmas eve

"A-Are you talking to me?" Barb asked fearfully.

"Yeah! We're talking to you, Barb!" said another voice.

The teenage girl looked terrified when she picked up her toy box where she encountered her old toys that she played during her childhood years. Surprised, she shrieked as she saw the toys glaring at her, "My toys! Are you all talking to me?" She asked.

"Barb, you were acting pessimist for years since Santa placed you on the naughty list!" said a teddy bear.

"Ever since you hate christmas, why did you lost your grandfather?" said a Betty Spaghetty-like rubber doll.

"Look, I-I....My grandfather never told me about talking toys!"

"He never told you?" The rubber doll looked confused.

"Barb, ever since everybody are ready to celebrate christmas this year, Lisa and Holly were trying to get you out of the naughty list!"

"Yeah, girl! You're such a freak without christmas spirit!" said three Polly Pocket-like dolls.

"You're all scaring me! Go back to the toy box!" Barb began to hide herself under her bed fearfully.

"You were expecting someone like that? Did you think that we're souls possessing your toys?" The rubber doll has put her hands on her hips.

Still terrified, the girl gulped in fear when the teddy bear lifted her bed and threw it through the window. Barb looked terrified when the toys placed some platforms made of Lego and went into a musical sequence.

Toys:

You've been naughty for years

(Naughty!)

You, girl, have become cold and unhappy

They're all celebrating Xmas

Don't think that christmas is not bad to you

Just step out of that "Pessimist girl" body

We know how you don't like christmas

The rubber doll:

Christmas means celebrate! (Celebrate!)

Christmas means to be on the nice list (Nice list!)

That means one thing

The only person is you!

Toys:

No reason to be unhappy on Xmas!

There's no reason to be cruel on xmas

And you can't stop being unfaithful on xmas

Just be yourself happy at xmas

Nutcracker dolls:

We want you to snap out of it

Your family is celebrating christmas

Let's pretend that this chestnut is you