𖦷 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𖦷

christmas cookies

age: 11
mom: natasha
dad:

-

Y/N'S POV
I was so excited to come home from school today as when i got home, my mom promised me that we could make Christmas cookies which was one of my favourite parts of the run up to Christmas.

We've been doing Christmas cookies for as long as i can remember and mom has photos of my cookies all throughout the years and they've progressively gotten better which i think is very good.

"Momma! I'm home" I shout throughout the compound, my voice probably not being heard due to my uncle's loud voices that i could here, i close the door which lock's automatically and make my way through the halls, dragging my bag on the floor till i get to the living room.

"Where's momma?" I ask my uncles as i stand in the doorway.

"Uhhh, Natasha is, where's Nat?" Uncle Tony asks looking at everyone else, who try to think about where she is.

"Try the training room honey" Uncle Steve smiles, i smile back thanking them and running off, leaving my backpack in the door, probably for someone to fall over.

My coat almost flies off my body as i run through the hallways until i reach the training room here i do indeed find my mom, using the punching bags.

I sit on the benches and watch her, she's so amazing at her job and i love watching her train because it just shows how strong she is, i never knew a momma could be so strong till i saw mine.

"Momma!" I sing realising i've been sat here for five minutes just watching her.

"Hey baby, how've you enjoyed sitting there watching me for the past 5 minutes?" She teases, turning around to face me with a smirk.

"How'd you know i was here" I say confused as she didn't even look at me as her back was turned to me.

"You're my daughter, i know everything about you, where you are and what you're doing" She winks, i nod my head slowly as she sprays water in her mouth.

"How was your day at school sweetheart" She asks wiping her face with a towel and starting to walk out the room, signalling for me to follow her which i do.

"Meh, boring, i was just think about the cookies we get to do!" I squeal jumping as i follow her up the stairs.

"Mhm, i've been excited about that too honey, Wanda's making them now" She says entering her room, i sit on her bed, knowing she's going for a shower.

"Can i have your phone?" I ask with my sweet smile, mom just laughs and shakes her head handing me her phone and kissing my forehead.

I play on moms phone whilst she's in the shower, i find myself laughing at her for a little while when i hear her start to sing in the shower, it's start to get a little cold so i crawl into her bed and cover myself with her duvet and snuggle into the pillows.

"Finished" Mom sings as she comes out of the bathroom in her towel, i sit up and smile becoming more excited about our cookies, the quicker she's ready the quicker we get to do them.

I wait for her to change, which takes forever because she wanted to be in something warm, she found bottoms but took so long to find a top to wear, finally picking one out that had Christmas mama written on the front of it.

"Cookie time?" She asks me holding her arms out, i stood on the bed and jumped into her arms.

I place my head on her shoulder and hide my face into her neck, the tiredness from school getting to me but i need to stay awake for these cookies.

We enter the kitchen just in time for Wanda to set them all out along the table, my uncles all did them as well which made it even more fun as everything would all be everywhere by the end.

Mom sits down in a chair and as i do every year, i take a seat on her lap making her chuckle as she wraps her arms around my waist as everyone else starts to come into the kitchen.

"Are you ever gonna sit in your own chair for Christmas cookies?" Mom asks which i shake my head too, she laughs again and kisses the side of my cheek.

"I'm okay with that" She mumbles into my hair and tucks it all behind my ear before i lean back into her and watch Wanda as she puts all of the decorating tools out.

I wait on my moms lap for Wanda to finish off and for the rest of my uncles to come through and sit down in their seats.

When everyone was in the kitchen ready, we started to make our cookies, i made my cookie on the right side and mom made hers on the left, our arms kept colliding with each others which was a bit annoying.

"Can i have red?" I ask looking at Uncle Tony who was using it, he held up his hand and made me wait until he covered his entire cookie in the red icing, handing it to me with barely anything left.

"Here baby, this one's better" Mom said handing me a better bag, i thanked her and used the red on where i needed it, looking over at my moms which looked good as it did every year.

"Momma yours looks good" I say, speaking what i was thinking, she chuckles and kisses my head and says the same back to me about my cookie which makes me smile.

I wiggle about happily on mom's lap as i become closer to finishing my cookie, mom has to wrap her arm around my waist to get me to stop moving, i sigh and place the icing down once i've finished, leaning back against mom's chest.

"All finished my lovely?" Mom asks me, i nod my head and move to sit sideways on her lap so i can cuddle her better and she can hold me better.

"It looks gorgeous honey, Santa is going to love it!" She speaks happily pulling my hair behind my shoulders, i smile and lay my head on her chest and watch as my uncles all fight over the icing, the icing fight slowly starting to fall into place, i just hope i can stay clean.

-

normally i don't see my fav teacher on a thursday but i had an opening evening and i saw her there and RAN to her