Chapter 11

1126 hours July 26, 2552

We cut to a blue sea with mountains to the very right. Close by are two Pelicans, traveling to Sword Base. "Be advised kilo-three-three and kilo-three-four, you current LZ is too hot!" Sword Command states. "Copy that." Carter responds. "Dot, standby to receive and respond." "Yes commander." a robotic voice speaks out. "Coordinates received, immediate corse correction." "The Office of Naval Intelligence Sword Base is presently under siege from a Corvette-Class Covenant vessel. Due to the sensitive nature of this facility use of orbital rounds have been, for the moment, prohibited. Regrettably, my efforts to obtain relevant data on enemy forces have been unsuccessful. However, current defense forces are insufficient. ONI has requested Team Noble's direct intervention to help secure Sword Base." 

The two Pelicans arrive at the sight of UNSC and Covenant forces fighting at Sword Base. Kat and Jaune are to arrive first, followed by Emile and Jorge, then by Jun and Carter. "Lets move Lieutenant!" Kat proclaims. MA5K in hand, Jaune hoops out of his Pelican. Kat is right behind. Soon, Covenant forces move to there positions. Kat and Jaune move into cover. Kat popped the shield of an Elite, allowing Jaune to finish it off. Jaune then makes the decision to engage in melee. With his shield in front of his person, he charges the last remaining Elite, while Kat provides support by eliminating all Covenant forces behind Jaune. The Elites immediately on the defensive as Jaune bashes the Elite's energy sword, kicking it out of the way, allowing a quick stroke on the neck. The Elite is decapitated. Jaune immediately starts to charge the Jackals and grunts. It isn't even close. 

Jaune and Kat soon discover a case of ammo and an Ordinance. Jaune takes as much ammo as possible and takes the Ordinance. Soon, they leave the location and find a small amount of enemies and a Wrath. Jaune uses the Ordinance to explode the tank. A Pelican soon come in and drops off a Warthog. Jaune takes the drives seat, while Kat hops to the machine gun mounted at the top of the vehicle. 

While Jaune drives thought the wildlife, the find Covenant forces walking alongside the trail. Kat wipes them off. 

They soon arrive at and Anti Air gun. Jaune rushes in to bring it back online while Kat covers him. Jaune brings the gun back online and wipes out a Phantom transport. Kat and Jaune get back in the Warthog. 

(Sorry it took so long)