Chapter 30

Master Chief's vision return and Keyes speaks to him, having over his M6D. "Don't keep it loaded, son, so you'll have to find ammo as you go." John and Jaune rush out of the area to reach the hallway where Covenant are abundant. A marine hands over Jaune's MA5K, and together, they make their way through the halls of the ship. 

Soon enough, the Chief and the Knight had to move through the maze of a hall, killing any Covenant the came across. Soon enough, the encountered a wounded marine struggling to get into the lifeboat. Jaune picked him up and tossed him in while the Chief provided covering fore with his M6D. When the duo entered, the doors shut and the pod was launched from the ship down to the planet.

The pod landed at an incorrect angle, killing all the without Mjolnir armor. Picking up an MA5B from a fallen marine, Chief and Jaune made there way out and into the open. 

What greeted them was  beautiful forrest with a massive cliff on both the left and right sides. Cortana reported multiple Covenant drop ships as Jaune and John moved toward a platform. Two Banshees stressed the duo as John pulled out his M6D and Jaune his MA5K. The banshees fell but a Phantom dropped its troops off, forcing the duo to spend tome dealing with the infantry. Jaune picked off grunts while John sniped Jackals and Elites. They weren't too much a problem so they moved deeper into the forrest. A lifeboat beacon was detected by Emily and so the pair want off to explore. 

They arrived just in time as the remaining marines were under fire from a phantom in its payload. Jaune pulled out Crocea Mors to enter into melee range as John covered him with his MA5B. "Thank God Silver Knight, I thought we were in real trouble." a marine said. Sergeant Johnson walked up to the pair of Spartans. "It's a mess sir, we're scattered all over this valley. We called for evac, but until you showed up, I thought we were cooked." "Don't worry Sergeant, we'll stay here until evac." Cortana assured him. 

A marine in the distance shouted "Heads up, I got enemy dropship incoming!" alerting everyone of the upcoming fight. 

The Phantom dropped of many Elites, Jackals, and grunts. Jaune charged headlong into where the Covenant were most condensed, with the Master Chief and marines providing covering fire. Jaune became a whirlwind of destruction, taking out even Elites with Energy swords with ease. When a Banshee tried to strafe run him, a marine with an SRS99 blasted the grunt's gas tank off its back. The skirmish was over as soon as it was started. 

A Pelican radio signal rang through all of the UNSC forces saying "This is Pelican Echo-419. Anybody reading me? Repeat, any UNSC personal respond!" Cortana hailed the call "Roger Echo-419: this is Fireteam Charlie. We read you. Is that Foehammer?" "Roger Fireteam Charlie, good to hear from you." "Foehammer, we need transportation to the Command shuttle." "I'm on my way." 

In the sky, two drop pods fell from the sky. Emily reasoned that those drop pods will be targeted by Covenant forces. Cortana commanded Foehammer to disengage the Warthog as the chief and the knight would take it to the drop pods. The Warthog was dropped down and the pair went off to save some marines. The journey took them through wooded forests and canyons, but they soon encountered a non-natural cave formation leading who knows where. So the pair headed in. 

(I've created a new bloodborne x demon slayer fan fiction if that interests any of you.)