Chapter 19

Sabre Program Launch/Research Range, Farkas Lake, Eposz   August 14, 2552 1248 Hours

We cut to a lake surrounded by mountains with trees everywhere and a base that looks live a dam. Then the camera looks down to reveal a small little area of grass, trees, and rocks. A Pelican is seen dropping of Jorge, Kat, Carter, and Jaune. "Bit of a hike to the launch facility." Jorge says. "Any closer's too hot to land." Carter replies. "Copy that." both Jaune and Kat say. "Move up the beach Noble." Carter orders and the four Spartans rush forward. Covenant forces can be seen ahead. Jaune rushes forward as Jorge lays down suppressing fire, Kat plink off heads with her M6G, and Carter takes out the low Leven fodder. Jaune is able to get into engagement range and dices up and Elites that Kat was unable to kill. Soon, the rocky beach is cleared and the Spartans advance forward to their target. 

They enter the facility and navigate its broken hallways. They reach a control room, which then opens up to reveal a compact space shuttle. Jorge and Jaune move to the Sabre space shuttle. They enter into the Sabre. "Struts disengaged, Commencing launch in T-Minus 5...4...3...2." The thrusters engage and Jaune and Jorge are launched into space. 

"First stage engine burn nominal." A little while later, "Stage separation in 3...2...1." Some thrusters fall off. And a little while after that, "Second stage ignition confirmed." They reach a space station called Anchor Nine, and are tasked with defending it with the guns and missiles equipped on the Sabre. Soon enough, some Banshees appear and Jaune and Jorge charge in to meet them, firing their missiles at one, annihilating it. Thus Noble Six and Noble Five engage in a space battle, alternating between missiles whenever available and the machine gut when eating for missiles. 

After wave upon wave of Covenant fighters, the Sabres took them all out. Soon Jaune and Jorge docked at Anchor Nine. "Warning:M-Spec re-entry pack disengaged." "I need your override." Jorge said. "Warning:M-Spec re-entry... Cockpit depressurized complete. Canopy release lever: armed." "Megszakad a sziven..." Jorge said "Noble Five, please repeat?" Aunty dot asked. "Pull up surface grid nineteen bu twenty-two." "Gladly, ONI Sword Base sector 18g." "Thermal enhance." "Noble Five, your pulse is elevated. There is nothing you can do for doctor Halsey and the others inside sword base. The mathematics are determinate, Noble Five?" "I know." "Bravo-oh-two-niner, your clear tor engage thrusters." says a person from Anchor 9 "Noble Six, this is Holland." "Go ahead Colonel." Jaune responds. "We've flagged a Corvette-class vessel on a predicted docking track with our target. Get our makeshift bomb on that Corvette, and we have our delivery system. Noble Five will escort the bomb. I need Sabre team to clear the way for boarding." "Understood Colonel." "As she has already donated her Slip-Space drive to the cause, the Savanah will be joining you to provide local fire support." "UNSC Savanah, our wings may be clipped, but we got your back." "I've stuck my neck out for this one Lieutenant." "We'll get it done Colonel, Six out."