Triggers and info

- [x] Touch starvation
- [x] Self harm or purposeful injuries
- [x] Suicidal thoughts or attempts
- [x] Bullying
- [x] (Social) Anxiety
- [x] ADHD
- [x] Depression
- [x] Starving or ED
(Anorexia)
- [x] Insomnia
- [x] Child neglect + abuse

- [x] he won't be able to sleep without anybody he loves/cares about, otherwise he won't go to sleep, will refuse to. But if he does manage to go to sleep, he will have a nightmare which is why he has to sleep with another but had to endure it when growing up.

- [x] he was bodyshamed by his bullies, calling him fat and chubby. So he started starving, and it helped since Inko wouldn't feed him when Hisashi left, which developed to him being used to not eating. Now when he eats, no matter how big, he'll throw it up.

- [x] depression is self explanatory. He developed it at 7, when he was placed into an orphanage. Meaning, Inko killed herself 7 years after her Neko son was born, since he was born a Neko, it's NOT his quirk!

- [x] ADHD is self explanatory, sometimes he can't focus so he gets distracted easily and sometimes his focus can't be broken at all! But one thing is for sure, he was diagnosed at 6, when he went to the hospital after getting a beating from kastuki.

- [x] (Social) anxiety is self explanatory. He is really scared of being crowded, and you guys should know about Social anxiety. Due to this, he never really spoke and even if he did, his voice was naturally in a soft, sweet and quiet tone. Ones you would like sleep to.

- [x] he never really got physical attention as his mum, Inko, hated him and neglected him and such. so he longs for hugs, people playing with/running their fingers through his hair, circles being drawn on his back, cuddles and head pats.

Everything else is self explanatory.