Chapter 13

I was sat down on the table, drinking my coffee.

Fucking idiots

They know how much I hate getting waken up like that!

Like sure, maybe a little shake and some head pats or something.

BUT HITTING ME WITH PILLOWS AND TICKLING?!?!

I thought they learnt they're lesson when they woke me up with a water bucket.

I guess the fuck not!

The doorbell went off and Papa looked at it. "I'll uh.. get that."

Everybody was silent, not even looking up at me.

Papa: "Izu, your friends are uhm.. here.."

I looked up to see Kirishima and Kaminari. "Yo midobro!"

My eye twitched a little.

Kaminari: "Are you okay? You look.. super tired. Maybe we should get you upstairs, calm you down!"

Kirishima: "Mhm! Lay down on the coffee aswell."

I slammed my cup down, and everybody flinched. "Don't tell me what to do with MY coffee."

Kaminari: "Okay.."

I gulped down my coffee before putting the cup away in the dishwasher and walking upstairs. I went to my closet which was on the left side, which was my side, and got out my music phone and AirPods.

You see, Dad and Papa got me another phone. So I used that as my main, and the one Natalie gave me, (which has her contact in it so I can talk to her) was my music one.

Basically there was a lot of songs downloaded on it, and on Spotify I had loads of playlists. I sat on my bed and looked at the door as it opened.

The two walked in and sat beside me.

Kirishima: "Your family told us about how to wake you up and all."

Kaminari: "Yep! Gently shaking with some headpats. Nothing else or we'll be dead and you'll be really moody, cranky and scary for the day."

Kirishima elbowed kaminari, who yelped and glared at him. "What?!"

Kirishima: "You weren't supposed to tell him that last bit! You idiot."

I giggled a little before placing on AirPod in my left ear and opening Spotify. "Music freak?"

"Yeah, kami-chan. I've been listening to it ever since I was young.."

Kaminari: "Just call me Denks. We're friends after all."

"Mhm."

Kirishima: "Oh oh! Me too! Eijiro!"

"Got it... Eiji."

Eiji: "Cute! Anyway, the entrance exams are in.. what.. a month? Few weeks?"

"Mmhhmmm.."

Denks: "You don't seem excited."

"I'm not taking it. I'm being suggested."

Eiji: "Because your papa is a pro hero?"

"Uh. Both my parents are. My dad is an underground one."

Denks: "Mhm okay! Though you don't look anything like them."

"I was adopted. Which is ironic cuz they're my favourite heroes."

Beside Midnight, Nezu and RG. Honestly the rest of the UA staff were good heroes aswell. I admire them but not to the point of my parents and the other three.

Sure RG isn't an hero of some sort, but her healing is amazing.

Denks: "Nice. Can we call you Izu?"

"Mhm."

Eiji: "Let's goo!"

I finally found my playlist called, "Calming". I always used it to calm me down. I started playing it and instantly felt better.

I put the phone on the nightstand and just continued talking.

Denks: "You guys want to go to Dagobah beach? Somebody cleaned it up."

"That was me! Oh wow!"

Eiji: "No way actually? So manly!"

"Yeah I made support gear out of everything."

Denks: "Cool!! Then we should definitely go."

"Let me just get my thermos."

We went downstairs where Dad and Papa were talking with Toshi. I poured some coffee in the thermos.

Dad: "Remember 6 cups only."

I glared at him and put on my shoes at the front door, with the other two doing the same. I opened the door and waited for my two friends.

They soon came out and I locked the door before grabbing both their hands.

3rd

Midoriya grabbed both of the boys hands, making them both blush slightly. The two glanced at each other before continuing to look down at the floor.

They soon arrived and sat at the shore, shoes and socks off, legs in the warm water.

Midoriya: "This is calming.."

Kaminari: "Yeah."

Kirishima: "You were right to clean this beach up."

Midoriya: "I always saw beauty in everything. Dead plants, animals, anything. I could tell this beach was beautiful before it was dumped with trash. Like I'd say, I saw the light in the dark. I look that way for everything. Even villains."

The redhead and blonde was speechless at the heartwarming speech. Now they knew why he was so calming himself, the aura he sent off. He could calm anything.

Kaminari: "The light in the dark..?"

Midoriya: "Yeah. I mean, everybody sees darkness and just black In black, if that makes sense, but I can always see the light."

Kirishima: "An.. example please?"

Midoriya: "Sure. Like, you would see a dead bird and go, 'Eww!!' Or, 'Awh poor bird.' You'd always see the dark and negative? You'd pity it. But not me no, I would always think about how peaceful it must be now. It could've suffered or had a bad life. Maybe it didn't. But, now that it's their time, they'll be more peaceful then they were before. They had their time to life, and were beautiful during that time. But now that their gone, they'll be more beautiful, even if we just see them laying on the ground lifeless."

'So this,' is what the two thought, 'is what he thinks? No wonder he's never negative. He only sees the good, not the bad.'

Kirishima smiled before putting his arm around the greenette. "Your too pure."

Kaminari chuckled and did the same, "Too good. You see the good in everything."

The greenette felt proud of himself and smiled, looking up. "There is good in everything, most people fail to see it. The eyes are the windows to the soul, you know."

Kaminari: "You mean you just observe the look in peoples eyes?"

Midoriya: "Sure. But it could also just be a gut feeling, or body posture and such. But as I said, there's good in everything."