Chapter 16

We were 45 minutes in Enola Holmes, and I kept fiddling with my white cat plushie. I was picking at the ears while looking around.

I was okay now, sat still on the edge of the bed. Monoma, Eijiro and Denki was sat on beanbags on the floor in-front of the bed as Toshi sat next to me on the right of the bed.

I felt my anxiety raise out of nowhere, and my breathing hitch.

I backed up away from everybody and sat in a curled up ball, my knees up to my chest. I was covering my face with my hands, gripping tightly and shaking.

I was rocking back and forth slightly, and I could just feel somebody's eyes on me. I felt the bed move which told me Toshi was the one looking at me, and crawling over.

Toshi: "Izu? Izu listen.. listen I'm here, I'm not gonna leave."

I was hyperventilating and shaking even more. I could barely even hear, breathe or speak. I managed to move my hands to look at him but everything was blurred.

I looked around the place frantically, like I've never been in here at all. "Izu, focus on me."

Tears dropped out of my eyes as I was gasping for air and looking at Toshi.

Toshi: "Good good. Can I touch you?"

"Mmh.. y-y..yeah.."

He gently wrapped his fingers round my wrists. Why? Well because I had a habit of pulling my hair, and sometimes during panic attacks, I would rip my hair out.

Hitoshi oooo

I was currently working on calming Izu down. He looked pained and shook my hands off of him before using his to cover his ears.

"Is it too loud?"

He managed to nod, since he was shaking like crazy. "Guys! Pause the movie." I grabbed the remote from the floor and paused it, all three of them looking at me weirdly.

Kaminari: "Wha-"

Kirishima: "Shh!! Nobody heard that crying and heavy breathing?"

I rolled my eyes and went back to Izu, "okay the TV is paused, please you might damage yourself to take your hands away."

I put my hands on his and gently pulled them away after he allowed me too. He lost his focus and was looking all around. "Izu! Come on, five things you can see."

Izu: "Y-You.. Kiri-Shima.. Kaminar-i... M-Monoma.. T-TV.."

"Good.. good.. four things you can feel?"

I can hear the murmurs of the three behind me, all worried.

Izu: "You.. My C-Clothes.. Bl-Blanket.. pillow.."

"Three things you can hear?"

Izu: "You... K-kirishima.. Kaminari.." 

His stuttering was getting better which was showing he had a good focus and was breathing better and getting better.

"Two things you can smell?"

Izu: "C-Coffee and erm.. uh.. flowers..". That's true since we had a bouquet of flowers on izu's nightstand. We had one on the side of our bed. The left hand side was Izu and the right was me.

"And one thing you can taste?"

Izu: "Erm.. does dry count? Or uh uh.. tears..?"

"Good. Now copy me and listen to my heart beat." I hugged him, gently pressing his ear against my chest.

I inhaled and exhaled slowly, waiting until he did the same.

"Now in, *inhale*,.... And out, *exhale*... good, now in, *inhale* ... out, *exhale*... yes just like that."