Chapter 17

I looked up at Toshi who was smiling softly at me. I mustered up a small smile before cuddling up to him, "Is everybody asleep?"

Toshi: "Mhm, i was playing with your hair until you started whimpering and twitching."

"I didn't disturb you, did I?"

Toshi: "Mh-mh." He shocked his head, "Not at all!"

"Okay." We both took some time time before going back to sleep.

I woke up to somebody playing with my tail. I sat up and saw Kaminari looking at me. "Morning, everybody's still awake and your tail looked fluffy soo... uhm.. I hope you don't mind?"

"It's fine.. Denks, do you like Eiji?"

He looked at me speechless but cleared his throat. "Yeah.. but I like another too.. me and Eijiro have been dating in secret but we both like somebody else, the same person. We just don't know if that other person liked us or is willing to be in a poly relationship."

"Well.. who is it?"

Denks: "It's uhm.. ugh.. it's you." (It's finally happening!?)

"I'm sorry I think I just lost my hearing and I misheard wrong.. it's who now?"

Denks: "Izuku Midoriya, I, Denki Kaminari and Eijiro Kirishima both like you and wish you could join our relationship."

I giggled and gave him a cheek kiss, "I guess I'm a genie because your wish is my command!"

Denks: "Eijiro is gonna be so happy when I tell him!"

Eiji: "*yawn* tell me what?"

Denks: "Oh nothing just that you have boyfriends."

Eiji: "Yeah I know I have a boyfriend, it's yo-... wait did you say boyfriends?," Denks nodded, "as in plural?"

Denks: "Mhm."

Eiji looked at me and I smiled before he jumped onto me and hugging me, kissing me all over my face. "Denki finally asked after ages!"

Denks: "I don't know if I should be offended because of that comment or because I can't give him any kisses?"

We got up and Denks crawled over doing the stains as Eiji. I got up and walked downstairs, "awake the others for breakfast please."

I was making some pancakes when I heard the excited chatter of Toshi to the other three. "You'll never believe how good his food is! I swear he could be better then Lunch rush?! Oh my god you'll be be begging for more."

I chuckled and placed 7 places around the table in the Living room, knowing that Papa's alarm would go off in 3, 2–

RINNGGGGGGG!!

RINNGGGGGGGGG!!

Monoma: "Goddamn your fathers alarm is loud."

Toshi: "As loud as him I say."

Eiji: "That's funny, I get that."

Denks: "Guys, PANCAKES EEE!! I LOVE PANCAKES!"

I was sat at my plate and watched Denks run over at one of the spots next to me. Eiji walked over and sat on my left.

Toshi; "I love your food Izu."

"It's only pancakes."

Toshi and Monoma sat infront of us and looked at me, "It is NOT just pancakes!"

Monoma was frantically nodding, "Yeah, pancakes are life?"

"DID I HEAR PAN-CAAaakessss?" Papa yelled, walking in and sitting at a side smiling.