Chapter 4

3rd

The blondes heart froze. The name she hated but the person she loved to torture was getting.. adopted?

Not if she could help it, no. She looked at her dark-skinned Co-worker Natalie, who seemed to smiling slightly.

Natalie herself, was proud that somebody would finally adopt her favourite child. She probably considered him as her own.

"You want to adopt.. Izuku?"

"Yes." Aizawa grunted, wondering why it was so hard for the women to believe. Then again, he realised, Izuku was wearing a muzzle due to the marks he saw.

She resisted the urge to scream and shout. "You know that Izuku is really problematic, and loud? He causes trouble for everybody in here."

Her employee couldn't believe what she was hearing. Izuku was always a young kind boy.

"I guess we'll just have to teach the little listener to be more quiet then!"

She forced a smile, then said, "Yes, yes." She gave them a pen. "There you go."

The two males looked at each other, "Who's last name?"

"Yours, Sho."

The hobo looking man nodded before writing down on the papers, 'Izuku—'.

"Wait." He looked at his loud husband, "Maybe we should keep his name? Like we did for Hitoshi."

Yamada nodded with a big smile, "Yes yes!!"

Aizawa smiled at his childish husband before writing down his name, his husbands and Izukus last name.

"You can take him when your ready." Sue said, gritting her teeth together in anger.

The two looked at each other, thinking the same thing.

'We're definitely going to get Tsukauchi involved.'

Izu

I was just listening to my music making notes on heroes, such as my favourite ones aswell as others, on how they could improve they're fighting, how to win a fight and how I could completely bring them down.

"Izuku!" I looked up to see Natalie walking over to me.

"Come on up, love. We're going to pack your stuff."

Wait.. what? Pack my stuff? Me? They adopted me?

But why?

Netherless, I nodded and followed her to my room, before putting a few outfits, books and notebooks, pens and pencils inside my bag.

Sue entered the room, "You brat, remember to take your muzzle."

I nodded before taking it out of her hand and putting it in my bag. Natalie gave me the AirPod case with the left one still inside, and the spare phone she always gave me.

She whispered in my left ear, "Keep it." Before taking me to the heroes.

When the cat, cockatoo and bunny arrived home ~

We got out of the car and Yamada took my hand. "Okay little listener, you can call me Pops!"

(Btw he took out the other AirPod in the car so the case has both inside it)

Aizawa took my other hand, "Just call me dad."

How disappointing.. I wanted to call him papa! I could call Yamada pops and Aizawa papa? Yeah. That's it!

Papa went before us and opened the door, and closed it behind us. He looked at Pops.

I was hidden before Pops and covered my ears when he shouted. "HITOSHIIIII!!"