Chapter 15

I could feel my ears being petted. I guess I let out my ears and tail during my sleep. I could feel a familiar vibration at the back of my throat.

Monoma: "Awh.. he's purring!"

Toshi: "Well he is a neko."

Kaminari: "So this is the proper way to wake him?"

Toshi: "Mhm. Or just be really gentle cuz if you don't he'll be super moody. In my opinion, scary!"

Kirishima: "No way! This cutie?"

"Purrr.. Prrr.. mmhh.." I learnt closer to the touch.

Toshi: "He's asking for more. Let me just-". He scratched behind my leg ear making me purr even more.

Toshi: "Okay Izu, wake up.."

"Prrr.. okay..."

I sat up and my ears twitched while my tail was up in the air, then wrapped around my body.

Shinso Pov. (Bit of a change)

My adorable little brother shook his head a little, and I could see Monoma looking at him in awe. The other two idiots were a blushing mess.

They loved my brother, it was obvious. He himself is just so dense. Sure I might not like them, cuz if they hurt izu it's their end of their life! But okay I guess I approve.

I learnt over to the two, whispering louder enough so both of them can hear. "Your so obvious. Your lucky he's so oblivious. Hurt him and I'll rip off every single one of your limbs, one by one and watch you cry while I laugh."

They both gulped and I smirked before returning back to my spot and patting Izu on the head. "You hungry?"

Izu: "Mhm."

"Are you cold?" I asked, because he was slightly shaking. He nodded and I grabbed his favourite hoodie, which was from Natalie, the nice caretaker which was why the hoodie was so big on him.

It went just below his knees, and he himself loves it. I also grabbed some shorts, which he always wears under that. He knows how some people wear nothing but underwear under that.

But, he only does that when he knows it's just family in the house. Since our friends are here, I got the shortest shorts which helped him, and some leg warmers and socks. Both white as the hoodie was a soft pink. The shorts were also white.

I placed it on the bed and gestured to the three other boys to follow, "Get changed. Come you three."

We walked out and closed the door. We went down to the living room and sat at the couch where a table was set because there wasn't enough chairs for us at the kitchen table.

Soon enough, izu came down and sat next to me, legs crossed.

What took him so long?

He's playing with his sleeves.

He doesn't do that normally..

Huh.. he's rubbing his arms a bit? Maybe he's still cold?

No he has too much clothing for that.

Did he—

OH.

Breakfast came and we all ate, some conversations here and there but Izu sat in absolute silence. When somebody asked him a question, or talked to him, he would just stare, nod or shake his head.

Kirishima and Kaminari finished first, who excused themselves to go upstairs and watch more of the movie which still wasn't finished.

Monoma was next, going up to do the same.

So now it was just the family sitting talking because I was currently putting all the plates away. "Hey izu?"

TW - self harm or purposeful injuries

I dried my hands and sat next to him again as he looked at me. "Can I.. see your arms?"

Dad: "Hitoshi? Why would you need to see his arms?"

Papa: "Huh.."

Izu: "Why.." the first time. The first time he spoke during that whole time.

"Please? I won't get angry."

He simply nodded before holding out his arms to me. I rolled up the sleeves to see bandages with new blood drops on it.

I knew it.

Oh izu..

Why?

Why?!

Your beautiful, smooth skin..

I frowned and slowly unwrapped the bandages, and there I saw 42 cuts littered on his forearms.

Dad: "Oh izu.. why?"

Papa: "MY BABY!"

Dad: "Stop, no time for quirks."

I shook my head, bandaging his arms once again, his head hung low as to not look at us. "If you did your arms.. then your thighs too, am I correct?"

His cat ears twitched as his tail hung off the couch. I sighed, "How much?"

"50." He replied, pulling his sleeves over his arms once again. "I'm sorry."

I sighed, "It's fine, you tried didn't you? We still love you the same."

TW over.

Then we all got into one hug before me and Izu went back upstairs. The movie had just finished and they all looked at us.

Kirishima: "Zuzu..? Are you okay?"

Kaminari: "Yeah! Your ears are down, and so is your tail."

Impressive.

Heads over heals I guess?

Atleast they care for him.

Izu: "I'm fine. Can we watch something?" I sat down and he grabbed his kitty plushie. It was a large white plushie, so he could hug it.

Izu

I could feel their eyes on me but I kept mine fixated on the plushie I was hugging ever so tightly.

Eiji: "soo.. we can uhm.. watch.. Enola Holmes?"

Monoma: "What's that?"

"It's about a girl who's the sister of Sherlock Holmes. Her brothers Sherlock and Microft come back after leaving, and when they find the mother isn't there they want to send Enola to a boarding school type of thing. And she sneaks off with a boy, solve his case and yeah."

Eiji: "You've watched it?"

"Both of them."

Eiji: "Ah."

I watched Eiji grab the remote and put it on, leaving no room for debate. That's how we were watching Enola Holmes, sound effects ringing through the room every here and there.

Hitoshi glanced at me every few minutes to make sure I'm okay, and I nodded every time. Why? Well, I felt fine. I think.

Or it's just me bottling up my feelings again.

Huh.

Sorry for not updating for a few days, I have school and other things which is really stressful and hard to update every single day. I might change it to every Monday, Sunday and Wednesday, or something like that.