Chapter 28

I was now in a hoodie and some sweatpants eating breakfast.

Kinda awkward..

On the bright side, I don't need to hide it anymore.

Oh! 6 days until UA starts.

Hitoshi: "Izu."

"Hm?"

Hitoshi: "Neito, Kaminari and Kirishima wants to hang. They said you need to dress up as a girl to see if they can trick anybody."

"I'm sorry?"

Hitoshi: "I sent the pic. The two were freaking out and Neito was convinced you were a goddess."

Dadzawa: "Hah."

Papazashi: "Pfft- you should do it."

"After breakfast."

Hitoshi: "Bet, since I'm finished I'll go change."

He came downstairs once I finished eating and I went upstairs to get changed.

I put on a green striped design dress with some knee-length socks.

I got out my makeup and wigs. I styled my wig putting it in a pony and putting a clip in it before putting it on my head securely.

I grabbed some mascara, coating my eyelashes with it before getting green eyeshadow and gently applying it on my eyelids. Then some blush, I spread it around my freckled cheeks and some highlighter on my nose and the corner of my eyes before putting on a rose lipstick.

I got a brown eyeliner put applied more freckled scattered around my nose and cheeks before doing the same on my shoulders and collar bones then my legs.

I put on some green heels and viola! I was done.

(Y'all don't like this? Sorry, but you can leave!😃)

I was satisfied before I put on some perfume and got a black purse and walked downstairs, the click of my heels being heard.

Dadzawa: "Holy Shit! You actually look like a girl."

Papazashi: "Aw. Your amazing!"

Hitoshi: "you could be amazing at transforming. What are you the transformers?"

"Haha, so funny. Let's go."

He put on some trainers and walked out with my following, "Bye dad, papa!" I closed the door, hearing them walk over to lock it.

"Where we going?"

Hitoshi: "Restaurant. Think it was KFC. Oh! Neito just sent me the location."

"Neito, huh? I'm sensing some.. love~"

Hitoshi: "Shut up!"

We walked 7 minutes to finally arrive and walk in, we saw Denki, Eijiro and Neito. We went over, and sat down, Me next to my partners and Hitoshi next to, I'm assuming, his.