Chapter 22

Currently, I was out shopping in a mall we always used. Papa had intentions for it but he was called for hero work, so I went ahead and did it.

I was carrying some bags in my left hand and texting him with my right as I walked out the little shop into the middle of the mall where benches, food stalls and well, more people were.

'Dadzashi'
Dadzashi: Did you really go out to do the groceries? I found out just now.
Me: Mhm, why?
Dadzashi: You shouldn't have! I would've done it after my duties! Come on Izu!
Me: papa, I'm totally fine with it.

So yeah, I was now reassuring my Papa that I was okay with it and he did not need to pay me back, or anything like that. I was now ringing him.

Papa: "Izu!! You shouldn't have my sweet baby."

"Papa, I said I was fine wi-"

I was cut off by some glass breaking. Five people dispersed into the mall, one locking the doors with chains they brought along.

Papa: "Izu? Is everything okay?"

???1: "EVERYBODY FREEZE! IF YOU DONT WE WILL SHOOT!"

Papa: "Shit, robbery.. SHO!"

A random guy who had his son in his hands shouted, "NO YOU WONT!"

???1: "REALLY NOW!? ASTRID, MICHEAL!"

Two people started shooting the walls and ceiling, making rubble fall, harming people and children in the process. Most kids starting crying while their parents comforted them.

I could hear my papa on the line, and some shuffling. I assumed he was getting up off his bed, since he already arrived home, and out the room to warn anybody.

Astrid: "Ace, that kid is on a call."

The guy at the front looked at me. "Thomas, Billy." The other two who was not shooting stepped forward, pointing their guns at me.

Ace: "Astrid, Micheal, you can stop shooting. These kids are getting annoying. And you!"

I squeaked as my Papa probably heard all of this.

Papa: "Shit shit shit! SHO!"

Thomas: "Who you calling kid?"

"My father."

Astrid: "Awhh.. your father? Boo, like we'd believe that."

"Ah sorry, should I have said my father who is a pro hero?"

Billy: "SHIT!"

Micheal: "End the call kid,"

I glared at Micheal before realising Thomas disappeared. I could hear him behind me.

Thomas: "What the- kid I just stabbed you?"

"Huh?" I looked at my stomach to see a blade through it with blood dripping down, "Oh."

Papa: "WHAT!? YOU GOT STABBED!?"

Ace: "I can hear him over here. Take the phone from the kid!"

"No!" I jumped, putting my phone on speaker and dropping it on the floor. I used Toriko's quirk, growing wings quick and flying up to the ceiling. I quickly started singing as they started shooting at me, one getting into my shoulder and the other into my right thigh.

"I buried the unseemly urges, deep down in the ground with the roots."

I made a plant and telekinesis quirk, wrapping vines around all five of them using my telekinesis to bring my phone up. I also brung everybody who was harmed up which was 32 children around the ages 5-10 and 23 adults. I raised my hands up, healing them with my song.

"But it's all coming back to the surface, maybe it's getting ready to bloom, and I don't wanna be a monster in the making, I don't wanna be more bitter then sweet."

They all began healing and I flew down, bringing then with me setting them down. I got some toys from the shop with my telekinesis and passed them to the kids who stopped crying after hugging them. I skipped to the end of the song, well near it, to calm them down more.

"Calm down girl, why you so mad? Why's your heart gone rotten? And, oh good boy! Why you upset?"

They all started smiling and giggling as their adults ran over to them. The other people I healed just smiled and watched. I was looking over at the villains who were struggling as they were secure in the vines. The doors bust open and my Dad, Papa, Midnight and Miss Joke was here.

Miss Joke was probably here to calm the kids down with her jokes, which wasn't needed since they were already happy. Papa and Dad was here probably for me, but Papa could deafen them with his quirk aswell to make them surrender as Dad could erase their quirk if they got violent and Midnight could knock them out with her quirk, which she did.

My wings vanished as I stopped singing, Papa and Dad running to me.

Papa: "IZU!"

"I'm fine." I looked over to my phone and the bag of groceries which I set down and bring them towards me. I stood up and faced my fathers, bag and phone now in hand, "Thank you for coming at the perfect time."

This is shorter then my usual chapters but I'm a bit stressed right now, sorry, I'll probably make it up some time.