Chapter 3

3rd

Aizawa and Yamada followed behind Sue, before being surrounded by little kids that shouted and tried to make them see how they could fit in their family.

At this, Aizawa got annoyed. 'Has nobody taught these kids manners?',he thought to himself, glancing at Sue who seemed proud.

He glanced around, before his eyes stopped on a kid far in the corner. It seemed as he had something plugged into his right ear, and he raised an eyebrow at this.

Glancing around, he crept away leaving his husband to deal with the horde of kids.

He crouched beside the greenette, who seemed absorbed with his drawing. He looked down at the notebook. "What are you drawing?"

The little boy flinched but looked up. He quickly stood up, dropping his book and bowed. He signed to the adult, "sorry! I didn't notice you. I was drawing a skull.."

"Sign language? Hm. Let me see kid."

He nodded, grabbing his discarded book and put it up for the hobo looking man to see.

"That's really good, how old are you?"

"7."

"Seven?! And you draw this fluently?! That's astonishing."

"Thank you, sir."

Aizawa, at the same time, hated but loved how polite this little boy was. Though, to him, it was a little excessive as he was none stop calling him sir and mister.

Even though he was 7, he shouldn't be THIS polite, and it worried him.

Though he was proud of the kid, and took a liking to him. An.. attachment.

"What's your name, kid?"

"Izuku Midoriya, Aizawa sir."

"How did you?"

"I love you! Your one of my favourite pro-heroes.."

He was impressed, as he was an underground hero and not much people have heard of him. And by that, he had made up his mind.

'I'm going to adopt this kid.'

Half an hour later and a specific cockatoo realised his lover had disappeared ~

Izu

I was talking to my favourite hero.. MY FAVOURITE HERO!! I tried so hard not to fan boy as we talked for 30 minutes!!

Soon, Hizashi Yamada, otherwise known as Present Mic, Aizawa's husband walked over. He must've noticed he was gone.

"Sho! There you are."

He turned around, and I started drawing in my book once again, humming.

I listened to the song playing in the AirPod in my right ear as I listened to the two talk in my left.