Chapter 14

Izu

Okay, so me and the other two dorks, (just kidding they're my best friends) were now waking back home, all holding hands.

My thermos was now empty, so I probably had a lot of coffee.. haha..

I opened the front door, taking my shoes off while Kaminari and Kirishima did the same. I locked the door and walked into the kitchen.

The light was turned on and I turned around to see my father standing there.

Dad: "Izu, you feeling better?"

"Mhm. Thanks Dad, I know you tried to warn them."

Dad: "No problem kiddo."

I put my thermos away. "Where's Toshi and Papa?"

Dad: "'Zashi went with Nem to that one cafe. You know, their favourite?"

"Mh."

Dad: "Toshi is upstairs in your room. He has a fried over."

"It's fine."

I walked upstairs with my two best friends following. I softly opened the door and poked my head through to see Toshi talking with a blonde.

"Sorry am I interrupting anything..?"

They both looked at me. "Not at all."

"Uhm Toshi, is it okay if I stay in here..? Kirishima and Kaminari are with me as well."

He looked at his friend who nodded then at me, "Come in then."

I was extra quiet and nervous due to his friend. Sure my Anorexia got better, but not my social anxiety.

I walked in with Kirishima and Kaminari following. They closed the door and I sat right next to my brother.

The two sat next to me and I was just fiddling with my phone.

I got my AirPod case out, putting the one I got in my ear back in the case and got up off the bed. I put it in charge and went to my closet, grabbing a fidget cube.

I closed my closet again before going and sitting back next to Toshi.

Toshi: "Everybody introduce themselves."

Blonde guy who looks way to confident in himself: "Neito Monoma. Or whatever."

Eiji: "Eijiro Kirishima!"

Denks: "Denki Kaminari."

I kept quiet and Toshi looked at me. I squeaked and shook my head.

Toshi: "*sigh*. His name is Izuku Midoriya, my brother."

Monoma: "Aww he's adorable."

Toshi: "Monoma..? The egotistic tsundere is.. COMPLIMENTING SOMEONE?!"

Monoma: "Shut up."'

Eiji: "Haha! Is he really the egotistic?"

Toshi: "Very."

Everybody was talking while I was fiddling with the fidget cube.

Toshi leant over and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry you can trust him, he's not gonna hurt you."

I nodded, "If you trust him I trust him."

He smiled before patting my head. I looked over at the TV then whispered in Toshi's ear.

"Let's watch a movie!"

He then nodded and told the others before putting on a movie. We were all watching the movie, popcorn in hand.

They were all asleep except me, so being bored I grabbed my phone, and opened the window. I sat with my head out the window and grabbed on the edge of the roof.