Chapter 25

Few months later.

Izuku brought the letter from UA with him to visit his mother. It was a miracle she was alive for so long, though it had only been a few months.

She had third degree burns and the smoke affected her lungs, which the doctors came to the conclusion that she would have to pass soon.

Of course Izuku knew this.

"Hi Mum!"

"Izu, my bunny munny! Is that what I think it is!"

"It iss! Let's open it together."

He ripped it open and a hologram of Nezu appeared from a disk.

"Hello. It is I, but am I a dog? A mouse? A bear? For that does not matter as I am the Principal of UA, Nezu. You have shown us incredible powers, Izuku Midoriya. I would like to request you to be my personal student as I had checked your background to find you are a incredible smart child."

A chuckle was drawn from the Midoriya's.

"It quite surprised me to find out you were adopted by Aizawa and Yamada. But, you will be in class 1A as you had a score of 240 points and 42 rescue points. Welcome to my hero academia, young Izuku."

They both cheered as they got cake from the nurse, like Inko requested. They blew out the candles and sang and smiled.

Izuku stayed for hours, until his mother began violently coughing.

"M-Mum? Please.. please please.."

"It's my turn to leave now.." Inko cried, hugging her son, "Please don't forget me. Always smile, and also remember, I'll always be watching. Don't be sad, I will come back as a dove. And I'll watch over you...."

"Mum don't say that!"

"I love yo-u.... My Bunny Munny...."

The heart monitor came out as a flat line as he was rushed out. A few minutes later and his father and brother arrived.

Aizawa was still surprised of that performance during the exam, not knowing Izuku had a brother other then Hitoshi but netherless comforted him.

"It's okay Izuku," the purple haired boy reassured, "Her time just came. You know? You were expecting it, but she'll always be with us."

"Yes." The raven haired man picked up, petting the neko's ears, "It'll be fine."

"Your r-right." Izuku stuttered out sniffling, "Thank you."

Izukus POV

I was sat on the couch with a cold look on my face. After the death of my mother, we arrived home and they've tried everything to cheer me up.

I could hear my brother and dad talking to each other.

Dadzawa: "Your sure this will work?"

Toshi: "It has to! They're like the best thing he's ever known."

Dadzawa: "And if it doesn't work?"

Toshi: "Then we'll give him time to himself, let him process, or do what he wants us to."

Dadzawa: "Mh. Okay."

A few minutes later the door opened. Dad, Toshi, Kiri and Kami walked in, with some chocolate and coffee.

"What are you two doing here?" I spoke in a cold, sad tone that I couldn't even recognise myself.

Eijiro: "Pebble, how are you feeling?" He softly asked me as he sat down next to me, placing his arm around my shoulders.

Denki: "We heard about your loss. We're sorry." He sat on the other side kissing my cheek and patting my head.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes as Dad gave me coffee while saying, "She's always watching. Always. From above."

"No."

Toshi: "No?"

"She's gonna come back. As a graceful white dove. She loved them. She'll watch me. As a.. dove." I finished my sentence, not showing a hint of emotion. I took a bite of the chocolate while I stared at the floor.

I sat crisscrossed now, and Toshi was the one giving my chocolate as him and Dad was sat on the floor in the couch looking up at me.

Eijiro: "Then she'll watch you from there, pebble."

Denki: "It was simply her time."

I couldn't take it anymore. Tears fell down my cheeks.

Aizawa's POV. -kinda short

It hurt me to see my son showing no emotion, and now he was crying. The tears streaming down endlessly as the chocolate dropped onto his lap. He brought his hands up to cover his face.

I grabbed the chocolate and placed it on the table beside the coffee, while his two lovers comforted him.

Kirishima: "Hey hey, no.. it's okay."

Kaminari: "She'll always love you. Don't cry."

He was sobbing. Painful, loud sobs. It hurt me. So bad.

I looked over to Toshi, seeing the same pain in his eyes. He was on the verge of crying, and so was I. He sounded like he had been through years of suffering.

I mean he did but that's not the point now.

I smiled, remembering the song his mother had told me about to sing. She'd always sang it when he was younger.

izukus POV

I was sobbing, crying. Kiri and Kami working on comforting me while my family stayed quiet. That was until I heard my fathers gruff voice singing.

Dadzawa: "You are my sunshine.."

I gasped before looking at him, he seemed to smile bright, continuing.

Dadzawa: "My only sunshine."

Dadzawa + Toshi: "You make me happy.." Toshi seemed to catch on, smiling aswell as I now joined them.

So all three of us was singing.

(All three of them are singing until they stop!)

"When clouds are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love you. So please, don't take, my sunshine, away."

Dadzawa: "You remembered!"

"How could I not..? She sang me that everyday."

Eijiro: "I'm guessing his mother sang that."

Denki: "Remind me to sing that to cheer up Izuku."

Dadzawa + Toshi: "Noted."

I smiled, wiping my tears away. "Your right. Thank you guys."

They all smiled at me. I yawned a quiet yawn before leaning against the blonde beside me.

"I love you all."

Everybody: "We love you too, Izuku/Izu."

I smiled, my eyes drooping.

Off I go into the dark abyss!

Something I'm familiar with.