Chapter 32

PapaZashi: "Izuku..."

"Mhhh.?"

PapaZashi: "Wake up, it's the first day of UA!"

With that, I immediately shot up and looked around to see Dad, Papa in their costumes and Hitoshi in his uniform. Mine was laid out on the bed.

DadZawa: "It's early so you can see your aunties and uncles before class."

Toshi: "Still not fair, most of them favourite Izu!"

PapaZashi: "Not most, all."

"Okayy.."

DadZawa: "Let's go guys so he can change."

The three left and I immediately started changing but not without bandaging my forearms and wrist. I didn't want anybody to see anything.

Recently I have been getting better, and woo! I don't self harm anymore, or have suicidal thoughts. Amazing, right?

I walked out the room, taking a fidget cube and woke fidgets with me and shoving them in my pocket.

Going downstairs, I can smell the pancakes. I sat at the table and looked at everybody before smiling and eating my pancakes.

PapaZashi: "Your the only one who's eating now Izu."

Several minutes later I put my dish in the sink.

Baba: Izuku! You excited?

Why..?

Tenko: You'll be meeting Shoto. Our Cousin.

Shoto Endeavour? We're related to the Todoroki's?

Baba: Ah you don't remember.. oh well..

I shrugged before putting my shoes on with Toshi following and walking out the house into the car. We both sat waiting for Dad and Papa.

Toshi: "Your nervous."

"I'm not."

Toshi raised an eyebrow before pointing to my hands which were fidgeting with my blazer.

"I'm related to the Todoroki's, and apparently Shoto is going to be there. I've never met my cousin!"

Toshi: "COUSIN?!"

DadZawa: "COUSIN?"

PapaZashi: "COUSIN?!?!"

"Oh, I never realised you guys there. And yeah, so basically Toshi they're your cousin too."

They seemed surprised but after a while they came back to reality and started the car. When we arrived we all got to the teachers lounge.

Auntie Nem: "IZUKU! My baby!"

"Auntie Nem!" I gave her a big hug before going and giving Auntie Thirteen, Uncle Vlad, Uncle Cementoss, Uncle Ectoplasm, Uncle Hound, Uncle Snipe and Uncle Rush a hug.

I bent down and gave Granny Chiyo a hug too, "Granny, good morning."

Granny Chiyo: "Good morning, sonny."

I went to godfather Nezu and pat him on the head, "Morning too you aswell."

Godfather Nezu: "Goodmorning, child."

Dadzawa: "Let's go."

Everybody walked out and me, Hitoshi and Dad all went to our class. I sat in a seat and Hitoshi sat in the behind me. Dad got into his sleeping bag and slept while me and Hitoshi laid our heads on the tables and slept.