Chapter 20

We were all sat chatting to each other when I got another call.

"Habibi."

"Zuki!"

"It's us. You need to meet the rest."

"They won't be rude, Otōto. I'll make sure of it."

"You must be busy."

Please, wait a moment Baba, Onii.

I put my coffee down.

Nezu: "Are they calling you again?"

"Mhm."

Toshi: "Can you take us?"

I looked at Toshi.

Baba.. can I bring some friends?

"Sure Habibi, no fighting."

"No fighting. If you want to come get up and hold onto my hand."

I stood up and Toshi, Monoma, Denks and Eiji came. Denks held my left hand, Eiji my right, Toshi held Denks and Monoma's hand and Monoma held Eiji and Toshi's hand.

I then turned my head right and opened my eyes to see we were still in a circle but in the realm.

Denks: "Woahhh!!"

Eiji: "Manly."

"Guys, you will NOT fight or cause trouble here. Okay?"

Toshi: "Mhm!"

Monoma; "Sure."

I got my hands out of my partners' grasp and walked away looking around. I smiled when I saw my father and brother standing infront of a group of people.

"Baba! Koko-Nii."

Baba: "Habibi! Come here and give your old man a hug."

I went and gave him a hug, knowing my other brother, his friend and my boyfriends were watching.

Baba: "I came to give you information and I thought you could meet the league, like this Habibiti (another way of saying it) suggested."

(Habibi is Izu. Habibti is Tomu. There's a t.)

Blonde: "Hi! I'm Himiko Toga, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Quirk Transformation if I remember correctly?"

Toga: "Oh wow!!"

I looked at a man who had black hair and scarred skin. "Dabi, Cremation."

Dabi: "Yeah, kid."

I smirked and worded the sentence, 'Or Touya Todoroki.' His eyes widened but he quickly recovered and turned away.

I looked at the rear of the group, saying out there names.

"Spinner, Mr.Compress, Twice. And ah! Where's Kurogiri?"

Kurogiri: "I'm here."

I turned my head to see him and nodded. "This is Hitoshi Shinsou," Toshi waved, "Neito Monoma," Monoma nodded, "Denki Kaminari" Denks gave a thumbs up, "Eijiro Kirishima," Eiji smiled.

They all grouped together talking while me, Koko and Baba was all together with Kurogiri.

Baba: "You have two quirks."