Chapter 29

THIRD

If anybody asked, Midoriya would straight away admit to being exhausted.

He hung his ears and tail low, tired all the through training but even then did better then Hitoshi.

MIDORIYAs POV

You have got to be kidding me.

I am still so tired.

Dadzawa: "Okay. That's enough. You two go get a shower and you will be fine."

"Mh."

toshi: "Alright."

We went upstairs and took turns in the shower. When he got out I entered the bathroom. I caught sight of my reflection and got instantly angry.

The light scars around my ears from Sue, burns on my neck, everything just angered me so much.

Even my arms, the slits that were scattered around my forearm with no order or such. It was just..

It reminded me how much of a disappointment and failure I was.

..

What! Goddamn it!

It's annoying you..

Yell at the mirror!

Punch it :).

Kick it and scream!

I groaned before I began to see red. I was so frustrated and this normally happened.

I had anger issues even though nobody would guess and if I got super angry I would hear two voices, one telling me to do something light and the other to do something way worse.

Right now it was limited due to it being a mirror, but I let the anger get to me as I raised my fist and punched the mirror, shards getting stuck into my hand and blood flowing down as the mirror shattered with some blood on it.

Hitoshi ran in, fully clothed with a concerned look, "IZU! What happened?!"

"I- I.."

Toshi: "Shh.. it's okay."

He pulled me into a hug while I started sobbing. Dad and Papa ran in.

Dadzawa: "What was that?!"

Papazashi: "Is everything.. okay?"

Dadzawa: "Oh.. aw Izu, it's okay. We are not angry."

This is the fourth time this week.

It's only Tuesday.

Papazashi: "Yeah it's totally fine."

Hitoshi: "Come on."

"But I n-need to shower-"

Dadzawa: "We will clean up the glass from the floor then you can, and after that we will call somebody to repair it. For now let Hitoshi clean your wound."

I nodded whilst my brother led me out the room and onto the bed. I sat quietly as he went across the room to the closet to grab the first aid kit.

He came back and placed it down before opening it and searching through the contents.

Toshi: "Hand out."

I listened, holding my right hand out. He got tweezers and gently took out the shards.

Toshi: "How do you- oh. Forgot you had a high pain tolerance."

"Guess that's what Sue and classmates does to you."