𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃⁱᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVERᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

  RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVER
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

IN THE DIMILY lit living room, the soft glow of the Apple TV illuminates the cozy luxurious space.

Renn peacefully layed asleep, against her boyfriend Dakari's chest, as he took long pulls from his blunt in one hand, scrolling through his socials with the other. The faint aroma of smoke lingered in the air.

Dakari's sesh was suddenly disturbed as the couples burner phone began to buzz. Dakari glanced towards his girlfriend complementing if he should wake her up, but he decided against it.

His fingers danced over the phone as he discreetly detangled himself from Renn, taking the call in the hallway to avoid waking his girlfriend up.

"Mhm," Dakari hummed signaling the unknown person to speak.

"Uh, hey... Is this Mister Dee?"

"Fasho, what you need done?" The unknown caller hesitates, fear clear in his voice.

"I-I..I heard you're good. That's why I called, it's in a VIP target. Real sensitive stuff. I need someone who can handle it, no questions asked."

Dakari pulled the phone away from his ear and looked at the screen confused.

fuck is this nigga talking to? word to my moms i'll make him my next target.

Dakari chuckled lowly, "It's my specialty, payment?"

"Standard rate. Plus a bonus if it's, you know, smooth." The dread head could hear the smirk on the unknown callers face, and knew right then and there that he would be ending the night with two kills instead of one.

"I'll get back to you in a few Mister Charles."

"How'd you—"

Dakari abruptly hung up the call. The duo couldn't stand unprofessional calls. You're bold enough to have somebody killed but scared to call?

Returning to the living room, Dakari exhales a puff of smoke, considering how to wake up his girlfriend without her being upset.

"Fuck it," taking his last drag from the blunt, he smushes the blunt onto his nearby ashtray and exhales a deep breath.

Leaning down, he brushes her thick curls aside, whispering, "Mama."

Groaning, she mumbles, "Five more minutes." Before clutching onto the couch pillow, imagining it as her boyfriends body.

He chuckles, attempting again to wake her up with a gentle shake. "Baby, you know I wouldn't fuck up yo sleep unless it was business."