"𝐑𝐈𝐂'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐁 & 𝐂𝐎"

RICCI NICOLE XIMENAᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RICCI NICOLE XIMENA
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

"I CANT DO THIS." Ricci was frantically putting the finishing touches on her freshly baked creations, her apron slightly stained with flour.

Sweat formed on Ricci's forehead as she juggled multiple tasks. Dakari, noticing her distress, set down what he was doing and approached her. "Aye, take a breath. You doin good," he reassured, giving her a gentle smile.

Ricci spent the last month getting everything ready for her bakery opening. It wasn't easy – finding the right spot, perfecting recipes, and dealing with the pressure.

As the big day approached, Ricci shared the whole process on Instagram and YouTube, where she had lots of followers. The buzz around her posts added to the stress, but it also fueled her determination to make the bakery a hit.

Now it was her day to open and, Ricci was caught up in a rush of last-minute tasks like baking, decorating, and managing her new staff. She was nervous for how everything to come out, she wanted it to be perfect

In the midst of the chaos, Dakari, stepped in to lend a hand. Despite his reassuring presence, Ricci couldn't shake concerns about her appearance and the timing of the proceedings.

Ricci sighed, brushing a braid away from her face. "I just hope everything turns out as good as I've planned. It's been a dream to have my own bakery, and now that it's happening, it feels surreal."

Dakari chuckled, playfully pushing her shoulder,"You being working hard as hell, I'm proud of yo little ass, this shit gon' come out so good."

In the final 30 minutes before the bakery's grand opening, Dakari expertly maneuvered around, securing high banners and decorations. Meanwhile, Ricci was frantically putting the finishing touches on her freshly baked creations, her apron slightly stained with flour.

Ricci glanced at the clock, her nerves escalating. "I just wanted everything to be perfect. And I look like a mess."

Dakari rolled his eyes, reaching for the hair tie on her wrist. "Turn around," he instructed. Ricci hesitated for a moment before complying. Dakari gathered her unruly braids and attempted a makeshift ponytail.

When she turned back, she was met with a grin from Dakari. "There you go. Now, turn around again," he said. After she turned, he looked her up and down, appreciating the effort she had put into the bakery's ambiance. "You look good, Ricci. It doesn't matter what you're wearing." She complimented, despite all the flour and baking remnants, it in a way showed how much effort she was putting in it.