𝐆𝐔𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃⁱᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVERᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVER
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RENN UNTANGLED herself from Ricci, groaning as she slowly rose from the couch.

The discomfort of sleeping in such a position lingered in her movements.

She cracked her body, attempting to alleviate some of the stiffness. As she made a move to stand, Renn cursed silently, not wanting to disturb Ricci's rest.

However, Ricci, not quite ready to part with sleep, grabbed Renn's arm, pulling her back down with a whine.

Her eyes remained closed as she protested, "Where you going?" Renn, ever considerate, tried to reassure her, "I'm coming back, "Go back to sleep." She gently rubbed Ricci's back, coaxing her to drift back into the embrace of slumber.

Ricci nodded, slowly surrendering to the temptation of sleep once more.

Renn watched Ricci for a few seconds, ensuring she was still asleep, before getting up herself.

As she navigated the living room, she didn't find Dakari or Dano. Assuming they might be in the room, she climbed the stairs and creaked open the door, only to be met with the unmistakable scent of sex, making her scrunch her nose.

"They ain't even wait a day," Ricci muttered, taking in the sight of their naked bodies.

She couldn't resist capturing the moment with a quick photo. Just as she was about to leave, Dano grumbled, "Delete that shit." Renn laughed and darted out of the room. In her haste down the stairs, she tumbled and landed on her butt.

"That's what yo ass get!" Dano's voice echoed from the room, prompting an eye roll from Renn, despite the fall she quickly gathered herself together, and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast for the others since she was feeling nice.

As Renn gathered the ingredients for breakfast, a wave of uncertainty swept over her.

She couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness about the new dynamics forming within their relationships.

It was uncharted territory for her, navigating a romantic connection with more than one partner. The questions lingered in her mind – would she face judgment? Could she truly embrace this arrangement?

Despite the uncertainty, she focused on the task at hand, blending the pancake batter and cracking eggs into a bowl.

The rhythmic motions of cooking acted as a therapeutic distraction, allowing her to momentarily set aside the swirling thoughts and concentrate on preparing a meal for the others.