𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘

DANZELL ᵈᵃⁿᵒ MAURICE DAVISᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

"MAN, WHY THIS SHIT SO WATERY?" Dano muttered, furrowing his brow as he inspected the pale pink batter swirling in the mixing bowl

"MAN, WHY THIS SHIT SO WATERY?" Dano muttered, furrowing his brow as he inspected the pale pink batter swirling in the mixing bowl. He rubbed the back of his neck in confusion, trying to make sense of the soupy consistency.

Dakari, equally puzzled, shrugged as he stirred a bowl of pink egg batter with a whisk.

Dano couldn't resist the temptation as he dipped his finger into the pale pink batter and brought it to his lips. But his excitement quickly turned to disappointment as the taste hit his tongue. With a grimace, he scrunches his face in disgust.

"This shit is salty as fuck," He mugged the batter as if it was its own fault for its bad taste, he tried to comprehend how they managed to go so wrong with something as simple as pancake and eggs.

"Probably all that pink shit you put inside." Dakari muttered, more to himself than to Dano.

Dano approached the stove, observing Dakari as he poured the pink egg batter into the pan. But before he could even process what was happening, Dano noticed a stray eggshell floating in the mixture. He pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation.

"Nigga, move," Dano grumbled, gently shoving Dakari aside as he took control of the pan. "Damn, can't even make some damn eggs," he muttered under his breath, deftly picking out the eggshells and tossing them into the trash.

The two attempted to make some early breakfast for Renn and Ricci since it was Valentine's Day and they wanted to express their love in a way, they had planned out a bunch for the two.. Starting off with breakfast.

Dano attempted to flip the eggs, but they stubbornly clung to the pan's surface. Frustrated, he groaned in annoyance, realizing the eggs were stuck. He turned to Dakari with a accusing look, "Don't tell me you ain't put butter... you know this the pan that be sticking."