𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

RICCI NICOLE XIMENAᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RICCI NICOLE XIMENA
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

IN THE COZY morning light, Ricci skillfully poured batter into the waffle maker, the aroma of sizzling bacon filled the air.

As she flipped the sizzling strips in the pan, her IPad sat on the kitchen counter, propped up, displaying Shameless.

"Uhnt uh, not them damn cornrows in carls head," Ricci shook her head, engrossed in the show.

The doorbell ring, causing her to pause the no show and answer it. To her delight, it was Dano's closest friends, Messiah and Kash.

Opening the door with a mischievous smile, she's met with the sight of them playfully hiding champagne bottles behind their backs.

"Don't be spraying that shit in my house." She mumbles to herself, not bothering to welcome them in.

Once inside, Messiah teases, "You not even gonna hug yo brother in law?"

Ricci rolls her eyes playfully, resuming back to her cooking, she glances at her iPad, hitting play.

The two couldn't resist glancing around, taking in the ambiance of the couples home. The decor was stylish yet inviting.

The décor seamlessly blends black and white elements. As you enter, the large living room welcomes you with a plush black couch adored with furry white throw pillows. The monochromatic theme extends to the wall, adorned with carefully selected black-and-white artwork.

"Say, y'all shit go hard, who decorating this joint?" Kash asked mesmerized by the artwork, reaching out to touch one of them.

"Uhnt uh, get yo sticky hands off my shit Kash!" Ricci yelled from the kitchen, before he could get any further.

"Ight, don't be yelling, ain't Dano sleep? Who screams when they tryna surprise a motherfucka?" Kash mumbled his last sentence, putting his hands up in surrender.

Amused, the two made their way into the kitchen, the strong smell of waffles and bacon had their stomached grumbling audibly.

The two, unable to contain their hunger, rubber their hands together and licked their lips playfully, approaching the waffle maker. Ricci pushed them back before they could open the maker making the two pout and groan.

"Back away from my babies food."

Still holding their pouts they begged slightly, "Come on Kiki, don't be like that."