𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃⁱᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVERᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

  RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVER
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

IN THE HARSH GLOW of the hospital lights, Dakari anxiously paced the sterile hallway, Renn, clutched her injured arm.

The muffled sounds of the emergency room activity surrounded them. Renn sat in the stiff waiting room hospital chair, her discomfort evident in the way she shifted and avoided making eye contact.

She shot a resentful glance at Dakari. Hospitals were her personal nightmare, and being there only fueld her discontent.

"Why'd you bring me here, Dakari?" She grumbled, her voice edged with irritation. "Ion wanna be here, I've taken a bullet before... This is basically a scratch to me."

Dakari sighed, frustration and concern etched on his face, "It's different this time, Renn. I just wanted to make sure you was good." Interrupting the two, the receptionist signaled them over, As they approached the counter, the receptionist gestured towards the clipboard. "Please sign in, Who are you visiting tonight?" She inquired, attempting a polite smile.

Renn pointed to her injured arm, attitude written all over her face, the receptionists forced smile faltered.

"Nigga, do I look like a fucking visitor, the fuck is you playing for?" She snapped, her patience worn thin by the pulsing pain in her arm.

"I'm just doing my job ma'am, No need to get you damn panties in a bunch."

Registrating the receptionists words, a low laugh escaped Renns lips. Jake recognizing the unsettling laugh, moved quick to calm her down, "Baby, calm down? It's alright, I'll handle alla this, go on and sit down."

Ignoring his plea, Renn's swiftly moved to her hair, pulling it up in an attempted bun. Despite her efforts, a few curls fell in front of her face. The receptionists body language shifted abruptly as she observed Renn pull up her hair.

She stumbled in her attempt to press the security button underneath her desk. As she struggled to regain control, Dakari tracked her every move. In a swift movement, Renn pulled herself across the desk and connected hits to the receptionist face with her good arm.

The receptionist yelled and screamed bloody murder, trying to gain the security's attention.

"Fucking white bitch, I wish you fucking would hoe!" Dakari couldn't help but shake his head at the escalating chaos, he looked around at the all the heads that turned in shock, slightly embarrassed.

fucking ghetto ass shit.

Recognizing the need to finally intervene, he moved decisively, pulling Renn off the receptionist.