𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃⁱᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVERᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RENN ʳᵉⁿⁿᵃᵃʰ MASIRE CLOVER
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ

RENN DETERMINED and unyielding, shook Dakari awake with a sense of urgency. "Wake up," she insisted, her voice cutting through the early morning quiet. Dakari, attempting to drown out her persistence, pulled a pillow over his face, hoping to shield himself from her voice.

Undeterred, Renn issued a more serious threat. "Dakari, I'm gonna blow this room up if you don't wake up. I'm dead serious." Dakari, still half-asleep, clung to the hope of getting a bit more shut-eye.

He pulled Renn towards him, holding her tight hoping to lull her back to sleep.

However, Renn's determination prevailed. In her attempt to free herself from Dakari's hold, she accidentally kicked Dakari in his dick.

Dakari groaned, letting her go in pain. "Wake up!" Renn repeated, unfazed by the unintended mishap.

Dakari, realizing he couldn't escape her persistence, put his hands up in defense. "Fuck, okay! I'm up." Slowly sitting up, he rubbed his eyes, squinting against the sudden burst of light shining in their room.

Glancing at his phone, he saw the time – seven thirty-five.

He side-eyed Renn, disbelief written on his face. "You can't be serious."

Ignoring his protests, Renn slipped out of bed, reaching for a hoodie and sliding on her crocs. "Let's go," she declared.

Dakari, still grappling with the remnants of sleep, swung his leg off the bed, holding his head in his hands. Feeling the weight of exhaustion, he protested, "What about brushing my teeth? I'm still in my pajamas." Groaning, not in the mood to deal with Renns bullshit.

Renn, seemingly unfazed by his complaints, shrugged casually. She had taken the initiative to get herself ready before waking Dakari up. "You can brush your teeth, but that's it. Hurry up," she instructed, her impatience evident in her tone. The urgency in Renn's actions left Dakari with no choice but to comply.

Dakari shuffled towards the bathroom, still half-asleep, as Renn impatiently waited.

He hastily brushed his teeth, water droplets splashing as he tried to expedite the process.

Glancing at himself in the mirror, he sighed, recognizing the disheveled state of his appearance.

With a quick splash of water on his face, he attempted to wake up fully, despite the early hour.