𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓

RICCI NICOLE XIMENAᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ"UP UP, MY PRETTY PRINCESS

RICCI NICOLE XIMENA
ᵃᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ*ᵍᵉᵒʳᵍⁱᵃ
"UP UP, MY PRETTY PRINCESS." Ricci cheesed, her cheerful tone matching the excitement in her two year old god daughter, Dylan's, eyes. With a playful smile, she scooped  the little one into her arms, beads clinking softly, and carried her to the sink.

Dylan giggled as the water flowed, her little fingers reaching out to play in the stream. "Wicci, up high!" she exclaimed, seemingly enjoying the newfound attention.

Ricci chuckled, "You're the queen of the kitchen today, Dylan!" Carefully helping her wash her hands, as she finished, with a gentle lift Ricci placed Dylan on the kitchen counter. "Okay, Miss. Dylan, imma wash my hands real quick," Ricci said, her reassuring tone aimed at the toddler.

Dylan, perched on the counter, looked at Ricci with wide eyes, nodding in understanding, "Mhm... you have to wash or no cook, Wicci."

Ricci chuckled, "Yeah, you can't bake or cook anything without washing your hands, you're so smart!" Ricci smiled hard, her dimples popping out slightly as she squished Dylan's cheeks.

"I know, I aways am Wicci." Dylan sassed, she tilted her head, flicking her hair exaggeratedly, her colorful beads clicking together. "A-And that's on peewid."

Ricci blinked in mild surprise at Dylans's unexpected burst of sassy confidence, a hint of amusement playing on her features. "What you know about peewid," Ricci mocked her attempt to pronounce "period"

"My mommy aways say it, and then she put her hand under her chin like twis" Dylan swiped her hand under her chin, mimicking the sassy gesture Chantel often used, slightly pucking her lips out.

Before Ricci could respond to her, a subtle vibration interrupted the two.

Ricci reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone to see a text notification from the group chat between her and her neighbors.

The four had managed to get close in the small amount of weeks that had passed by, Despite the history between Dano and Dakari, the four managed to hang out without the two being with each other.

Renn and Ricci were still slightly suspicious in their distance but continued to push it aside.

sexy four ☝🏾

renniepooh 😩
let's have a sleepover, i miss my bestiepoohs

karkar🚘
we in the same house, fuck you mean?

renniepooh 😩
I obviously wasn't talking to you, dickhead...
mind your fucking business 🫤.